*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

5 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

He runs and makes a lot of hustle plays but there is no magic in his boots. His offsides today was indefensible.

One of them aye, but the best players in the world get caught offside fs, as for magic, he doesn’t need magic in his boots for this league, his pace will hurt teams, not like Kent’s but where the fuck is he? 

id love to know what happened to our team from last year, something defo going on, this Shitey form has went on too long against mediocre shite, and I don’t even mean hearts in that, fucking Dundee Utd beating us told a story, can’t think of a convincing performance all season

Absolutely gutted with the result but trying to take positives for the game we created more chances and general play was much better than its been this season. Hopefully that’s a sign of progression and not a one off and we can continue getting better. also really liking the look of Lundstram. 

Shouts of Morelos being finished and punting him for 5 mil are wild. Also how the fuck did that Devlin get away with so many fouls. 

Sunglasses Ron likes this

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

One of them aye, but the best players in the world get caught offside fs, as for magic, he doesn’t need magic in his boots for this league, his pace will hurt teams, not like Kent’s but where the fuck is he? 

id love to know what happened to our team from last year, something defo going on, this Shitey form has went on too long against mediocre shite, and I don’t even mean hearts in that, fucking Dundee Utd beating us told a story, can’t think of a convincing performance all season

I thought we looked like our old selves 1st half, and possibly 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Some of our passing/play/one touch passing in the 1st half was excellent. 

We have to kill games when that dominant though, that killed us today. Not to dredge up the past, but if McCoist is up front we are 3 nil up at half time. We need an instinctive striker, goal poacher. 

13 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

First half today was as convincing as it gets tbh 

RFC55 likes this

21 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

But I can't see what more Gerrard can do with basically the same squad as last season. It's the same players but they just don't seem with it. I'm hoping this is just a blip and we come out all guns blazing soon. The likes of Hagi and Aribo who contributed with goals last season look nowhere near the firm we need 

Could of got CL group stages and access to money which would bring new players.

Appreciate Kamara and Roofe being banned is out of his control and did us no favours but the drop off between the team that pumped Aberdeen last game of the season and what we’ve seen this season is unacceptable.

Bluekev likes this

43 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That mob never laid a glove on Rangers today, they are shite but slink away with a point, all self inflicted. At times like this there’s only one solution.

0976C1CD-97FF-4F4C-BB8F-27FF8C60D07A.gif.a3e2584f9272c9e35548c9e9776f3025.gif

I’m away to find my hot Russian, she’s my solution 👏🏻👏🏻😎😎

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the league is everything this year 

Absolutely. Shallow as it seems the reality is the Champions league money is huge going forward. We need this title and we could fuck it ourselves if we don’t get a grip 

jintybear likes this

14 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I thought we looked like our old selves 1st half, and possibly 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Some of our passing/play/one touch passing in the 1st half was excellent. 

We have to kill games when that dominant though, that killed us today. Not to dredge up the past, but if McCoist is up front we are 3 nil up at half time. We need an instinctive striker, goal poacher. 

Tbf we have dominated some games but still searching for a 90min performance, first half was good but if you don’t score you hurt get hurt and it’s happening too often 

Leftpegcoopz11 likes this

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Aribo ws flying when he was taken off Gerrards subs have always been weird.

His substitutions were a joke,how Morelos stays on is a mystery he doesn’t look interested. Brings on Davis and Bakuna to close up the game and handed the initiative to hearts.