*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

5 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

We laugh at the mess that lot across the city are in; worst start ,cannot defend etc yet they are only 4 points behind, lost fewer goals and a better goal difference.

The worry is that we cannot close out games and we have a very limited squad with a shortage of subs that could change games. Our recruitment in 2021 has been woeful when the time to strengthen is when a team is on top.They have invested in a few players who can find the net against the rest of the league so we somehow have to find away to beat teams and hope to keep our necks ahead.

We still have most of the players that out classed some of the top teams in Europe in the last few seasons, as the season goes on, we will improve, the rest, including the scum, will fade.

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hearts were absolutely fucking horrendous m8, they deserved a 4 or 5 nil scudding , we blew it today, hearts deserved fuck all, I'd deduct them points purely for being the worst away support to visit Ibrox ever.

They were all over us before they got their goal for a 10-15 minute period and McGregor bailed us out with a few chances.

38 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Absolutely shite result. First half we should of been in front by about 4 or 5 if not for Gordon. 

Hearts deserved their point, better team in the second half and they realistically could have won if not for McGregor. 

Can we please have pre-2020 Morelos back? 

daft foul fae our captain to give em the corner in the first place

Real lack of pace energy and urgency in our whole team tbh, Barisic far too pedestrian and slows the game down to walking pace at times and Morelos ran like he was towing a caravan, Morelos should’ve been off for Sakala when the game was stretched there was space in behind especially down the right and we had Morelos and Hagi who couldn’t exploit it 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

The possession stats seem a bit off as I thought we had about 70% possession.

Not after that second half. Sounds ballpark right to me tbh.

10 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Behave...

Screenshot_20211016-204026_FlashScore UK.jpg

He’s probably right tbh, 3 of their 4 shots on target came in the last 15 minutes I think. They grew into the game, only because we should’ve been miles out of sight which gave them confidence because we weren’t. 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Real lack of pace energy and urgency in our whole team tbh, Barisic far too pedestrian and slows the game down to walking pace at times and Morelos ran like he was towing a caravan, Morelos should’ve been off for Sakala when the game was stretched their was space in behind especially down the right and we had Morelos and Hagi who couldn’t exploit it 

Roofe for Wright - Sakala for Morelos and kept Aribo on. 

If anything take Lundstram off for Davis, as they cancel each other out on the same field of play, and it goes from pos to Neg. 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We were all over them, the whole game, cunts just seem to post absolutely false nonsense to suit the result because that's what they do, we drew and should have won at s canter, it happens. 

I'd say 1st half was 80 odd % Rangers so how it ends up that after 90, fuck knows 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Roofe for Wright - Sakala for Morelos and kept Aribo on. 

If anything take Lundstram off for Davis, as they cancel each other out on the same field of play, and it goes from pos to Neg. 

the fact Wright went off allowed Hearts to press higher up the park they knew Hagi or Morelos don’t have the pace to get in behind them, if Wright was going off then Sakala had to be his replacement 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

For a squad of supposed multi million pound players, those goal scoring statistics are an outright embarrassment.

FDCBC366-2EDD-4196-B89A-C610AF5BC23C.jpeg

We need an out n out goal scorer. Morelos 2 years ago would do, but he's not at it now. Whether that's the managers tactics or how he wants him to play, I don't know. 

Hately and McCoist used to score about 40/50 odd between them in a good year. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

the fact Wright went off allowed Hearts to press higher up the park they knew Hagi or Morelos don’t have the pace to get in behind them, if Wright was going off then Sakala had to be his replacement 

Aye, I just meant a double sub. Paired them wrong :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

We need an out n out goal scorer. Morelos 2 years ago would do, but he's not at it now. Whether that's the managers tactics or how he wants him to play, I don't know. 

Hately and McCoist used to score about 40/50 odd between them in a good year. 

Ryan Kent not on list, Hagi and Wright not scored since Dunfermline in August  and Aribo on two goals this season.

That’s the bigger issue.