*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

Lundstram just showed what Rangers need to do more, shots from outside the box.

We've all been saying this for nigh on 4 years, except our coaching staff and players don't fucking get it.

Tippy Tappy pish.

We're not Barcelona of the 2010s. 

To be going into the last 5 minutes with only a 1-0 lead was fucking criminal.

Got what they deserved.

Thry Never fucking learn.

We have shipped an astonishing amount of last minute goals since Gerrard has been in charge, and scored very few late on.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We've all been saying this for nigh on 4 years, except our coaching staff and players don't fucking get it.

Tippy Tappy pish.

We're not Barcelona of the 2010s. 

If only we could find another Albertz! My favourite player apart from the late great Davie Cooper. 

4 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I hate how narrow we are at the back. Way too easy for teams to get crosses in, which we’re shite at stopping.

Teams always get joy to against us when playing quick switches or quick balls out wide because we’re too narrow, don’t close down crosses or we go to close them down then stop 5 yards in front of the player and let him put the cross in anyway 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We should have won the game by ht 

Another goal and we would have been sound.

We are conceeding far too many goals at the end of matches though.

Need to be far more focused in the last 10 mins of games.

We effectively back ourselves into a corner the last 10 minutes, if we get the 2nd today like many other games this season its a formality, 1 goal lead with 10 minutes to go the natural reaction (rightly or wrongly) is to protect, people will say about how solid we were last season but a lot of that was to do with us killing games early, we fuck about in front of goal and give our opponent every single piece of encouragement they want to push forward. 

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Hows the new home n relocation going big man? 

Fuckin magic mate.we live in a good area.my english missus is happy.people round here are really good folk.500m from the sea.i go down there every morning and look at the isle of arran and the water and it reminds me why I came home.buy the wife a piece on square at the south beach store for her brekkie and all is good in the world.just need work now.how are you amigo?

No Surrender 

Rab

3 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

Fuckin magic mate.we live in a good area.my english missus is happy.people round here are really good folk.500m from the sea.i go down there every morning and look at the isle of arran and the water and it reminds me why I came home.buy the wife a piece on square at the south beach store for her brekkie and all is good in the world.just need work now.how are you amigo?

No Surrender 

Rab

:lol: :ang:

5 hours ago, jamess said:

Should have been 4 or 5 - 1.  Played very well up till the final shot.

Absolutely,  like I say we played as good as I've seen so far this season for the first hour or so , but we're struggling to see games out . And not for the first time either . 

I am quite worried by our performances at moment, and I’m not sure how team and management can correct it.  I find I’m hoping we score more than expecting us to score. I haven’t enjoyed a full 90 mins all season so far. The first 70 mins today the most enjoyable all season but you could see the inevitable dip coming and it did all be it aided by shocking subs. Taking Hagi and Aribo off who along side Lundstrum were our best players was unbelievable to me. I thought Wright needed to come off when he did as he was drifting out of game, but Morelos was awful and needed subbed. Thats on management and why they made the decision is just baffling tbh. 

I sort of think now that perhaps it’s a season too far for some players and sadly they are all the big players in team. Looks now like we have went a bit stale and perhaps we should have moved some players on and used any money’s to refresh team.  Goldson, Tav, Borna, Davis, Arfield, Kamara, Kent, Morelos all below par so far. That’s the majority of the first team!

we also lack ruthlessness in our play all over pitch, strikers not being clinical, players easily being brushed off the ball, hardly making tackles and opposition running 15-20 yards without challenges,  or winning 2nd balls. Long punts causing defence problems! The periods of just slowing down game and players not taking responsibility and not killing teams off,  no captain or leader on pitch grabbing games by scruff of the neck, or driving their team mates on when in trouble.

Management not being ruthless in decision making or coaching a quicker pressing style of football.  Gerrard has mentioned we need to be braver but every game we drop off and to me become quite timid in spells.  Drop players who exhibit that. Or is it perhaps a fitness issue! Drop Tav and Borna for the more hungrier energetic and dynamic Patterson and Bassy. Drop Morelos or haul him off when he’s having a stinker.  Ultimately it’s down to Gerrard to change this form we are in. He has the power to do so. I just like every game hope both team and management get back that ruthlessness and the next one is the one we click  and have no passengers and destroy the opposition. 

49 minutes ago, Davidorrp said:

I am quite worried by our performances at moment, and I’m not sure how team and management can correct it.  I find I’m hoping we score more than expecting us to score. I haven’t enjoyed a full 90 mins all season so far. The first 70 mins today the most enjoyable all season but you could see the inevitable dip coming and it did all be it aided by shocking subs. Taking Hagi and Aribo off who along side Lundstrum were our best players was unbelievable to me. I thought Wright needed to come off when he did as he was drifting out of game, but Morelos was awful and needed subbed. Thats on management and why they made the decision is just baffling tbh. 

I sort of think now that perhaps it’s a season too far for some players and sadly they are all the big players in team. Looks now like we have went a bit stale and perhaps we should have moved some players on and used any money’s to refresh team.  Goldson, Tav, Borna, Davis, Arfield, Kamara, Kent, Morelos all below par so far. That’s the majority of the first team!

we also lack ruthlessness in our play all over pitch, strikers not being clinical, players easily being brushed off the ball, hardly making tackles and opposition running 15-20 yards without challenges,  or winning 2nd balls. Long punts causing defence problems! The periods of just slowing down game and players not taking responsibility and not killing teams off,  no captain or leader on pitch grabbing games by scruff of the neck, or driving their team mates on when in trouble.

Management not being ruthless in decision making or coaching a quicker pressing style of football.  Gerrard has mentioned we need to be braver but every game we drop off and to me become quite timid in spells.  Drop players who exhibit that. Or is it perhaps a fitness issue! Drop Tav and Borna for the more hungrier energetic and dynamic Patterson and Bassy. Drop Morelos or haul him off when he’s having a stinker.  Ultimately it’s down to Gerrard to change this form we are in. He has the power to do so. I just like every game hope both team and management get back that ruthlessness and the next one is the one we click  and have no passengers and destroy the opposition. 

Could you elaborate on that a bit please mate

1 hour ago, Davidorrp said:

You should email that to Stevie G or Michael Beale, then they might file it:

In the rubbish bin! :sarcasm:

14 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Take your biography elsewhere ya wank piece cuntfaced dug shagging lovely guy 

We should be out of sight already, right now we look like we're going to piss it away.