*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

18 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Tav guilty of that in most games. Body language unbelievably bad at times, head down & shoulders slouched. Poor captaincy. 

It is. Happens as soon as things are going against the side. 
Said it loads of times - we need a right nasty, vocal  fucker in the team. 
Really lacks any kind of leadership this team 

9 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Just watched the game back, played really well as I thought on Saturday. So much chances that we should've taken. Before Hearts had forced a save out of McGregor we could've been well out of sight. Some of the football was really good, but we just seemed to settle at around seventy minutes, Morelos' performance doesn't get much better second time around and neither does Tavernier's. Think going forward It should be Patterson. For me the only thing Tavernier has over him is experience and due to the fact he's older than him he always will. Think we need to realise that last seasons Tavernier isn't his level and if anything it was a purple patch. Said on Saturday and I'll say it again I really don't want to see us line up without Kemar Roofe either, brings so much. 

I’d have Roofe on the team sheet before Morelos 

23 minutes ago, Swagger said:

It is. Happens as soon as things are going against the side. 
Said it loads of times - we need a right nasty, vocal  fucker in the team. 
Really lacks any kind of leadership this team 

Think Lundstram is growing into that to be honest. Scenes when he wears the armband after being written off completely. 

11 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Roofe has started a few games this season as well and looked inept. We need to get ALL of our strikers on form because it's beyond a joke.

Tav definitely needs dropped for Patterson, his body language is terrible as is his play. 

To be fair to Tav, Gerrard has made it clear he is playing with something not quite right. I agree Patterson, should start matches for the next 3-4 wks, have Tav as a sub, to bring on if we are struggling. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Think Lundstram is growing into that to be honest. Scenes when he wears the armband after being written off completely. 

Saying that for years. We have not had someone like your avatar, or a Brown or Fergie, for years. That is part of the reason we wanted someone who could smash Brown, it wasnt just smashing a player we hated, it was getting someone who had that ability to bully in midfield.

On 18/10/2021 at 14:03, ronniescu said:

Tav guilty of that in most games. Body language unbelievably bad at times, head down & shoulders slouched. Poor captaincy. 

Never a Rangers captain, never should have been either. Not the mentality or understanding for it. 

Last year with no crowds allowed some players who previously shrieked at crowd pressure to play with added stress imo. He's for sure done us a turn, right now he should not be starting games but is..