*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

Couple of boys I work with that are Hearts fans are confident of winning. One even going as far to say that they match us all over the park 😂

Will no doubt be a tough one but I’m sure our players are well aware of the challenge and it’ll bring the best out of them.

3-1 Rangers.

9 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Couple of boys I work with that are Hearts fans are confident of winning. One even going as far to say that they match us all over the park 😂

Will no doubt be a tough one but I’m sure our players are well aware of the challenge and it’ll bring the best out of them.

3-1 Rangers.

What gives you that impression? We have played better teams already this season and it’s not done that 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We better not rush Kent and Jack straight in(if he ever returns) especially in the colder weather or both will be out for ages again!

We did rush Jack that was the problem, Gerrard admitted it a few weeks ago

1 hour ago, STRUTH82 said:

Jack being a couple of weeks away is becoming standard.

Worrying for the lad.

It's certainly becoming like the covid nightmare - three weeks to flatten the curve and 19 months on we're still not living normal lives. Jack being a couple of weeks away and before we know it 7 months have passed 🙄 the new Rossiter

On 11/10/2021 at 01:29, bluenoz said:

I doubt Patterson will start. Too many games. The right call to start Tavernier. And Gerrard would in any case.

Totally agree, management  team are constantly on about loading.

Also Tav needs game time as well to make sure he is fully match ready even if he wasnt our captain.

Will no do Patterson any harm to have the competition for the place from a fully fit Tavernier who must be raring to go and cant be in  any doubt that he has serious competition for the jersey from an in form Patterson.

Just wish the manager  had the same problem all over the park but we are getting there.

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Hope we batter Hearts since the bitter bigoted  failed trialist CUNT used to play for them.

A lot of Hearts fans hate him too.

A guy who supposedly grew up supporting Hearts claimed his favourite Scottish Cup Final in recent history was Hibs beating us, not his boyhood heroes beating their rivals 5-1 in 2012.

3 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Cheers for pointing that out.

I was thinking how can a website know what part of the UK we're in but I signed up anyway and it thinks I'm in England just like I expected.

When you say it thinks you’re in England, are you actually in England? 

Wouldn't even let me view the support faq link til I logged out of the account. Then it let me see it and they say to contact their support team on the day of the match itself and they'll then try to detect that I'm in Scotland. Not holding my breath they'll even be able to do that, never seen a website detect I was specifically in Scotland before it's always just UK.

Was thinking I might be able to send some ID or something proving I live in Scotland but they're wanting us to have to contact them on the match day itself.

Is anyone able to log in and it actually detect they're in Scotland?

Looking forward to the game, going for a solid 2-0 (Morelos/Hagi)

Halliday should get a good reception whereas barring the great goal v them at hampden, Barrie McKay was a wee shitebag for us. Frustrated the life out of me at times.