*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Spent 3 weeks there last month, love Benalmadena. :thumbup:

Been in La Cala de Mijas last 2 weeks, been amazing, weather fantastic but back later next week to normal👍🍻 this area is just like home🌞🌞love it

5 hours ago, PGWoodwind said:

Tried on phone and PC but both through the house internet connection.

I thought of trying the mobile data but for the game itself I'd be putting it through the telly with a PC so wouldn't be able to use mobile data.

Wasn't expecting to be able to get it at all I suppose but now it's a daft thing stopping it it's a bit of gutter.

Why didn’t you buy a ticket if you’re only 5 minutes away? 

Another cunt hammering his keyboard in the covid passport threads who doesn’t even attend 🤣

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why didn’t you buy a ticket if you’re only 5 minutes away? 

Another cunt hammering his keyboard in the covid passport threads who doesn’t even attend 🤣

Cause my dad can't sit at a stadium for a match without it hurting his back too much and I want to watch it with him.

3 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Cause my dad can't sit at a stadium for a match without it hurting his back too much and I want to watch it with him.

So you’re not at risk after all from the unvaccinated. 🤣

Kl mate enjoy the match and time with yer old man 

1 hour ago, blueballss said:

Been in La Cala de Mijas last 2 weeks, been amazing, weather fantastic but back later next week to normal👍🍻 this area is just like home🌞🌞love it

Uncle has a townhouse near the golf course there 👍🏻Lovely place

Because of the porteous nonsense, you can guarantee the ref will be giving us nothing

i can see a soft penalty for hearts coming and a ridiculous sending off against us

ref will be shitting himself giving us decisions because of the scum press/Tim’s backlash

Rangers TV subscription no longer an option for watching games? Had a look earlier, you now have to register a second time to access the game pass, Pay Pal not an option, have to give post code relevant to credit card so will block you if paying from UK

Hesgoal or VIp it will have to be then.