Bucket list games

Essandoh

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Bored as fuck in work.

Belgrade Derby and of course the Superclasico in Argentina. If I was heading that way anyway I’d love to see Nacional & Penarol in Uruguay.

Not even joking but Auchinleck Talbot vs Cumnock is on there :lol: 

went to cumnock v auckinleck many years ago for the reasons you have it was the scottish qt final ended 1 1 draw cumnock won the reply and went to the final where they lost to bathgate campbell money  was their manager i think  it was a great experience thankfully trouble free  my main memory from that game was the ref had a great game  his name was john beaton  how things have changed

Done the Milan derby mid 2000's. We turned up at the ground literally 3 hours before kick off because there was fuck all else to do, all the wee cafe's and "pubs" are pish close by.

Stadium was already rammed and cunts were still piling in with carrier bags full of drink. We shat it and thought we got the kick off times wrong lol

Think it ended up 1-1. Kaka scoring for AC is all I remember as there was a wee guy sauntering about the place with a tray selling shots of sambuca which we all battered in to then I tied my union jack round his neck and sent him on his way whilst half blind.

A memorable trip.

21 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Went to Barcelona v Espanol and it was class even though we were that high up we could have done with an oxygen bottle.

Went to see Espanyol vs Barca a couple of years ago. 

Atmosphere was pish up until the last 15 minutes. Messi missed a penalty and Espanyol got a late winner.. Place erupted and all of a sudden cunts were bouncing about everywhere. 

What really blew my mind was everyone tucking into packed lunches at half times. Baguettes wrapped in tinfoil and small tubs of tapas styled food. 

There was only about 30 Barca fans in their section though. I know Spanish supporters typically don't travel well but that seemed especially poor. 

On 13/10/2021 at 11:58, Iakona said:

Went to see Espanyol vs Barca a couple of years ago. 

Atmosphere was pish up until the last 15 minutes. Messi missed a penalty and Espanyol got a late winner.. Place erupted and all of a sudden cunts were bouncing about everywhere. 

What really blew my mind was everyone tucking into packed lunches at half times. Baguettes wrapped in tinfoil and small tubs of tapas styled food. 

There was only about 30 Barca fans in their section though. I know Spanish supporters typically don't travel well but that seemed especially poor. 

Remember when Moyes got sent to the stand the Sociedad fans kept offering him food 😂 

On 14/10/2021 at 19:17, ger4life_1872 said:

Been watching Derby days vids on youtube all day after reading in here 

Few great vids on there 

That channel is fantastic

Be sure to watch their one on the FA Vase! They’ve got an excellent one with North Shields too