Training Day

Madina

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

Cant see a thread for it, if there is my apologies. 

It seems to be very secretive, barely any info given regarding start times etc. It says gates 11-1 so I assume the players will be on the field about 1pm? 

You need a vaccine passport to attend. Sorry.

5 minutes ago, Madina said:

Theyll have the kiosks open in the stand. Maybe just a thank you to mygers members 

Everything they've done this year has been with the prime aim to bring cash in. I expect a raffle and £50 to have your picture taken with your favourite player, at the very least.. Plus kiosks open.

Just now, don logan said:

Everything they've done this year has been with the prime aim to bring cash in. I expect a raffle and £50 to have your picture taken with your favourite player, at the very least.. Plus kiosks open.

Maybe they're trying to curry favour with fans pissed off with the endless emails about yet another castore new range, as well as those annoyed with the vaccine passport introduction. Theyll also be hoping the extra foot fall will lead straight to the megastore...

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

Maybe they're trying to curry favour with fans pissed off with the endless emails about yet another castore new range, as well as those annoyed with the vaccine passport introduction. Theyll also be hoping the extra foot fall will lead straight to the megastore...

Let's see........I'm not going anyway.

13 hours ago, Madina said:

This is simply a money making exercise, the current board doesn't give two fucks if some fans are pissed off

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

This is simply a money making exercise, the current board doesn't give two fucks if some fans are pissed off

Opening the kiosks to provide food and drink at a free event is a money grab?

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Opening the kiosks to provide food and drink at a free event is a money grab?

The club won't be taking a loss in this, there will be sponsorships etc, they wouldn't be doing it if there wasn't money in it and theyre certainly not doing it to throw a bone to unvaccinated fans

1 minute ago, Willis said:

The club won't be taking a loss in this, there will be sponsorships etc, they wouldn't be doing it if there wasn't money in it and theyre certainly not doing it to throw a bone to unvaccinated fans

I never said they were would be taking a loss and it's ridiculous to suggest it's for unvaccinated fans. It's not going to be a money spinner either though. It's being marketed as a childrens day out that is free entry. Don't understand anyone having a go about this.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I never said they were would be taking a loss and it's ridiculous to suggest it's for unvaccinated fans. It's not going to be a money spinner either though. It's being marketed as a childrens day out that is free entry. Don't understand anyone having a go about this.

I wasn't having a go. Was just saying the board doesn't particularly care much about how the fans feel about most issues surrounding the club after another poster suggested this was the club doing unvaccinated fans a favour

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Didn't think Willis was having a go but it is obviously to make money, that's why companies sell food and drink at events. Rangers are a company and have to make money. I reckon most fans are like me and are happier for them to make money off me than most other companies.

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

I wasn't having a go. Was just saying the board doesn't particularly care much about how the fans feel about most issues surrounding the club after another poster suggested this was the club doing unvaccinated fans a favour

lol it's mad that anyone would even think the vaccine issue had anything to do with it, just shows how much it dominates the mind of some people.

Quite ironic that the folk who think it's a government conspiracy to control them allow themselves to be so obsessed with it that it ends up controlling their life anyway