Michael Stewart at it again

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tbh tweets from club wont suffice any more. The sooner the club realise we are at war with these Rangers hating cunts the better.

Ruin one and they’ll soon stop their shite.

Let’s be honest the people at the top of the club are far more intent on building bridges than burning any

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Let’s be honest the people at the top of the club are far more intent on building bridges than burning any

I'm not so sure about that. But fighting back against the bigoted media and the rabidly anti Rangers government is not your average football club problem.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’d say take Stewart & his pals to court for defamation but we all know they’d be crowd funded and not give a shit.

They might be crowdfunded but if we won a court case their reputation would be in tatters.

Do folk think pundits, radio stations, papers don’t talk about things affecting them across the M8 for no reason?

They lean on, threaten, whatever it takes to keep their brand name out the news.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They might be crowdfunded but if we won a court case their reputation would be in tatters.

Do folk think pundits, radio stations, papers don’t talk about things affecting them across the M8 for no reason?

They lean on, threaten, whatever it takes to keep their brand name out the news.

The ultra rich do what they can to reduce the negative headlines against their investments and use means from pr firms to legal firms to dissuade the media from being critical of them. A billionaire from a state that shares a land border with the UK and holds a significant interest in a certain football club is well known to employ such means to prevent critical coverage of that club amongst his other business interests. The firms that are used are rather forceful in their methods shall we say.

Unfortunately due to one libation too many this evening, I can't remember which club or which individual I am referring to, and heaven forbid I would name names in case I am wrong.....

27 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Always making out they are the victims, but historic perpetrators of evil crimes against innocents.

Masters of deflection with no morals or integrity. 

Anyone allied with them is tarnished by association imo.

Just skimmed the thread but it looks like 55 has broken their heads, Rangers not dying has broken their heads, Rangers being champions in the year we go into our 150th year has broken their heads and looking at the state of septic, knowing Rangers are going to make it 56 has broken their heads. Lovely :troll:

31 minutes ago, MisterC said:

The ultra rich do what they can to reduce the negative headlines against their investments and use means from pr firms to legal firms to dissuade the media from being critical of them. A billionaire from a state that shares a land border with the UK and holds a significant interest in a certain football club is well known to employ such means to prevent critical coverage of that club amongst his other business interests. The firms that are used are rather forceful in their methods shall we say.

Unfortunately due to one libation too many this evening, I can't remember which club or which individual I am referring to, and heaven forbid I would name names in case I am wrong.....

I have no idea what you mean. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/jun/01/panorama-care-home-investigation-inspectors

It can't be that, because they went into administration. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21674695

So anybody associated with old Castlebeck is fine. That includes:

"Castlebeck is owned by a Jersey-based investment vehicle called Lydian Capital, which is backed by a group of Irish tycoons led by JP McManus, John Magnier and Dermot Desmond." 

You can see why certain individuals would prefer history to die with the companies they were involved with. Hey, celtic Boys Club doesn't exist any more. Case dismissed. All in the past. Nothing to see here.

Scumbags. From top to bottom. 

9 minutes ago, BlueFrewExile said:

I have no idea what you mean. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/jun/01/panorama-care-home-investigation-inspectors

It can't be that, because they went into administration. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21674695

So anybody associated with old Castlebeck is fine. That includes:

"Castlebeck is owned by a Jersey-based investment vehicle called Lydian Capital, which is backed by a group of Irish tycoons led by JP McManus, John Magnier and Dermot Desmond." 

You can see why certain individuals would prefer history to die with the companies they were involved with. Hey, celtic Boys Club doesn't exist any more. Case dismissed. All in the past. Nothing to see here.

Scumbags. From top to bottom. 

You may say that but I couldn't possibly comment :pierre:

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

Got a feeling this is going to be a right good game. So therefore expept 0 - 0 😃.

No but seriously hope we dominate them and are convincing in our play.

Hate the frequency of these international breaks. Three weeks and then another fucking break.☹️

Wrong thread 

These cunts go on Twitter with this sort of pathetic drivel just to keep themselves relevant.

The bitch spends months having a go at the orange order and now the marching season is finished she turns to big bad Rangers.

The failed trialist was not hired by the bbc and celtic tv for his unparalleled football knowledge but for his hatred of us.

Nil by mouth only survive because they are more bigoted and sectarian than any outfit they choose to target.

Normaly I would agree that these scumbags should be ignored but this time they are tarring our club and fans as bigots with not one shred of evidence and are being given airtime by all the usual anti Rangers media outlets. Turning the other cheek is no longer an option.

8 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Who fucking cares about this fucking wet wipe cunt.

We really should ignore the insignificant nugget but it’s much more fun in this little boring rancid parochial hate filled backwater to rattle their cages and let them know you are there👍🏻