Michael Stewart at it again

RangersMedia

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tunes could matter too depending on their history. This one we've been innocently singing to the lyrics of 4 lads had a dream for countless years. If Stewart et al didn't know that, they should apologise and move on. If they don't and double down, it's obviously an agenda. Think I know what will happen 

Exactly why I said innocent tune, if it was a loyalist tune I could understand the outrage.

Just now, psb07158 said:

He is employed by the BBC, has over 100k followers on Twitter, has been on Premier Sports, BT Sports, Manchester United TV and other global TV sports channels, has written in national newspapers.

I'm not sure that's an appropriate tactic anymore. His credibility needs destroyed in order for him to disappear, not ignoring him.

Agree with you but think he's just destroyed any credibility he ever had. Totally jumped the shark here.

Just now, psb07158 said:

He is employed by the BBC, has over 100k followers on Twitter, has been on Premier Sports, BT Sports, Manchester United TV and other global TV sports channels, has written in national newspapers.

I'm not sure that's an appropriate tactic anymore. His credibility needs destroyed in order for him to disappear, not ignoring him.

His credibility has been destroyed on multiple occasions yet he is employed by this company who is used by them channels because of the reaction he gets. The reason he has so many followers is because his tweets always invoke a response from our support, much like Sutton etc. 

No response and he will become just another baseless troll on twitter.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

People thought these cunts would stop if we stopped singing the Billy boys ffs now a decade later they're going after 4lads one of the most innocuous songs we sing. These bastards find out very existence offensive. 10 years ago they reveled in the thought of our potential demise yet some still don't believe there's an agenda against us.

Hopefully the club can take legal action here its just slander now.

Years of having high profile MSPs constantly having a go at the club on any occasion they can has built them up into a frenzy. With that backing and no one of that profile standing up for the club and for fairness it will only get worse. 

Club can go through all the legal action it wants. It won't stop it.