Michael Stewart at it again

RangersMedia

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

The Herald reporting this, only a matter of time before other mainstream media do. Ignoring this prick isn't working, do something about it Rangers.

The Herald journalist reporting this is their dedicated Celtic correspondent. This is coordinated, no doubt.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Unfortunately people will bite to his tweet and keep him relevant. It's always his Rangers related tweets that get most engagement and get him trending.

Agreed deny him the publicity he craves.

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

The Herald journalist reporting this is their dedicated Celtic correspondent. This is coordinated, no doubt.

Seen that, but after the shitstorm with the record recently you just know they're going to be all over it and once one starts they will all follow

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Can you link me to any of these seekers of truth and justices comments wanting Beautiful Sunday banned from the Knew Camp due to their add ons, please?

Why would I do that?

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Clips? I think it was 90 mins of it from what I've read

As said before someone with sky should have clipped and used to combat shit like this. I would have but got iptv. It’s still not too late for some bear to do this or H&H should be all over it and asking all those hypocrites for parity