Michael Stewart at it again

RangersMedia

8 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I’d love to know what Rangers and the fans do that does not offend these sad wretches - and as an aside imagine spending your life looking to be offended, I’m sure this Stewart fella (whomsoever he is) beats his dick like it owes him money, when he finds something that offends, which means he is basically a flat out non stop onanist. 

Our very existence offends them, 55 drove them to the edge, the next few years of dominance by us will hopefully finish them off.

Said it before . Stewart is their useful idiot . Even now he is taking all the flack while Findlay , call it out and nil by mouth sit in the background watching on . 

like most Scottish nationalists he is strung along like a puppet by those with who are more interested in Irish republicanism and doesn’t even realise it 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Twitter interactions are worthless. They don't really do anything in terms of creating any meaningful engagement or make someone look more attractive to an employer because they tweet stuff that prompts controversy.

The only twitter interactions that matter to companies are ones they can monetise. Nobody is going to come offer me a new job because my twitter interactions have taken a massive jump over the last month.

It's just a big fucking exho chamber that people (particularly people on Twitter) attach far too much importance too.

It does get it out there though . I reckon most people will be aware of this through twitter more than anywhere else . 

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Unfortunately people will bite to his tweet and keep him relevant. It's always his rangers related tweets that get most engagement and get him trending.

Wish I had read your post earlier Dan, I have just replied to the fucking lunatic. My bad. :boughy:

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It does get it out there though . I reckon most people will be aware of this through twitter more than anywhere else . 

It can get stuff out there but nobody is hiring Michael Stewart off the back of his Twitter interactions. His relevance won't be judged by his Twitter interactions.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It can get stuff out there but nobody is hiring Michael Stewart off the back of his Twitter interactions. His relevance won't be judged by his Twitter interactions.

Well that's true .

Pity , because I think this has backfired on him somewhat.  

15 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

It doesn’t matter what we sing or don’t sing they will still want us dead, their hatred of all things Rangers comes with their mothers milk.

Clearly that's true. Doesn't mean there aren't things we shouldn't sing.