Michael Stewart at it again

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Maybe I'm being niaive as fuck, but what's 'sectarian' about 4 Lads? :lol: Or are they trying to link it to the faine song? 

"Why this song?" - When the whole 150 thing relates back to our founding Fathers.....at best, Stewart, you've had an absolute mare, you bellend!! :lol: At worst, you're a shit-stirring cunt!!!

I cannot work it out either. :confused:

Look at some of the things they’ve attacked us for, some already mentioned on here, Sash grass, Peperonis, The Hokey fuckin Cokey, Penny Arcade and now this fuckwittery. Its beyond parody, they live to hate us and will use anything no matter how ridiculous to try and damage us.edit: forgot the up to our knees in soap dodgers blood sox.

43 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Look at some of the things they’ve attacked us for, some already mentioned on here, Sash grass, Peperonis, The Hokey fuckin Cokey, Penny Arcade and now this fuckwittery. Its beyond parody, they live to hate us and will use anything no matter how ridiculous to try and damage us.edit: forgot the up to our knees in soap dodgers blood sox.

You forgot to mention the ‘sandcastle’ incident mate🙄

37 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Maybe ask him mate about that other club formed on sectarianism and racism !! 

I am not sure if he will even see what I said mate, I believe there are settings that people can set to never see what many tweet, but not sure how that works to be honest.

I did say if he wants to look for clubs with problems, to look elsewhere. 

56 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Well that's true .

Pity , because I think this has backfired on him somewhat.  

It absolutely has but give it a few days and there'll be something else that has gotten everyone's attention (it was my turn earlier this week) and this will be old news.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It absolutely has but give it a few days and there'll be something else that has gotten everyone's attention (it was my turn earlier this week) and this will be old news.

Must have missed that , been working away from home  just now . 

Actually thought I'd followed you on twitter a while ago before realising it was a different dude :lol:

Just now, gmcf said:

Must have missed that , been working away from home  just now . 

Actually thought I'd followed you on twitter a while ago before realising it was a different dude :lol:

I've just noticed him pop up recently. Freaked the shit out of me.

I might have had a slightly controversial Steve Clarke opinion which has led to lots of timby and kilt wearing types getting really, really fucking upset.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've just noticed him pop up recently. Freaked the shit out of me.

I might have had a slightly controversial Steve Clarke opinion which has led to lots of timby and kilt wearing types getting really, really fucking upset.

Aye , just kept him as I thought he was quite amusing . 

I'll look it up , but I can imagine it if you've upset the tartan hordes :lol:

13 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

:lol:

You just know none of this would be taking place had we not won the title last year (at a fucking canter).

They can't handle us being at the top of the scottish game and I fucking love it!

The weird thing is this where they thrive and feel comfortable 

only they could come out of a decade where their biggest rival has been sent down to the lowest division and had to climb all the way back up . While they get a clean sweep at European money and domestic success. then still think they are hard done by :lol:

4 hours ago, Willis said:

People thought these cunts would stop if we stopped singing the Billy boys ffs now a decade later they're going after 4lads one of the most innocuous songs we sing. These bastards find out very existence offensive. 10 years ago they reveled in the thought of our potential demise yet some still don't believe there's an agenda against us.

Hopefully the club can take legal action here its just slander now.

They will never stop, they are now after 4 lads had a dream. They are not happy that we are still here and now champions. You can feel the hate even in the tweet saying we are not the same club. Since 2012 they have tried to dehumanise our support by calling us zombies where was the condemnation for that? They hung effigies at there own ground and nothing happened to them so spare me the faux outrage over a tune.

Stewart and his allies are all ill educated lowlifes obsessed by our great Club and envious of our 150 years of unmatched success.

Their faux outrage is a reflection of their jealousy and bitterness. Any sane person will realise that and see them for the moon howling saddos they are. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Twitter interactions are worthless. They don't really do anything in terms of creating any meaningful engagement or make someone look more attractive to an employer because they tweet stuff that prompts controversy.

The only twitter interactions that matter to companies are ones they can monetise. Nobody is going to come offer me a new job because my twitter interactions have taken a massive jump over the last month.

It's just a big fucking exho chamber that people (particularly people on Twitter) attach far too much importance too.

Ta.

The tune has been used by countless fan bases over the years for countless little chants. It's one of the basic football chant tunes in this country. This idea that it is now inextricably linked to the famine song is manufactured offendedness. It will be sung to other lyrics in the future and nobody will care because they won't try to be offended by it.

14 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

They will never stop, they are now after 4 lads had a dream. They are not happy that we are still here and now champions. You can feel the hate even in the tweet saying we are not the same club. Since 2012 they have tried to dehumanise our support by calling us zombies where was the condemnation for that? They hung effigies at there own ground and nothing happened to them so spare me the faux outrage over a tune.

It's been going on, as a co-ordinated and concerted effort, for a long time before 2012

1 hour ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Why are many (taigs) offended by a non racist, non sectarian Rangers song now? 

Just for the sake of it as usual, yes? :sarcasm:

They can't take we ended the tainted 10 and that they are struggling again this season. 

It'd pathetic how they look for any reason to feel offended.