No action against Sparta

kirkiebear

Uefa have announced no action to be taken due to insufficient evidence.

and they wonder why racism remains an issue in the Czech Republic ...

Still would like an explanation as to how a stadium ban was avoided by allowing young fans in, is this an option for every club?

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You weren't saying that to me two weeks ago.

UEFA are wanks and this was predictable.

I never seen any further pressure from FARE who originally cried out so UEFA managed to escape the scrutiny quite easily.

Besides, the more I thought about it, they were never going to condemn schoolchildren. That would have caused an uproar. i never claim to always say I call it right and I had a change of opinion in regards to how the outcome would play out.

But glad I am in your thoughts 😀

The booing of one player always raises an eybrow as to why he's being booed but when it's a solitary black player being singled out for booing when there is history between Clubs/Club and the player then that is another story altogether.

For me the real outrage in all of this , and i'm in no way condoning something that was clearly racially motivated , is why there was people allowed in to the game at all.

UEFA are the ones that allowed this situation to manifest and fester by allowing that Club to gain financially from a situation they had no right to gain from by allowing them attendance after they themselves had put a fan ban on them.

An organization that is corrupt to the fuckin core and who need a massive clean out from top to bottom.

3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

The booing of one player always raises an eybrow as to why he's being booed but when it's a solitary black player being singled out for booing when there is history between Clubs/Club and the player then that is another story altogether.

For me the real outrage in all of this , and i'm in no way condoning something that was clearly racially motivated , is why there was people allowed in to the game at all.

UEFA are the ones that allowed this situation to manifest and fester by allowing that Club to gain financially from a situation they had no right to gain from by allowing them attendance after they themselves had put a fan ban on them.

An organization that is corrupt to the fuckin core and who need a massive clean out from top to bottom.

What was the history between Kamara and Sparta?

I would like to see the exact wording of Rangers complaint. If we limited it to the treatment of Kamara then we let UEFA and Sparta off the hook. It is easy for them to infer it was due to a history between Kamara and Slavia spreading over to this game. For me there was enough evidence other black players were booed so our complaint should have been wider forcing UEFA to explain how they assess it wasn't racist. 

UEFA let the kids in so they were always going to say no case to answer unless they were backed into a corner as they would be criticised for their part in whole sad affair. 

35 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I would like to see the exact wording of Rangers complaint. If we limited it to the treatment of Kamara then we let UEFA and Sparta off the hook. It is easy for them to infer it was due to a history between Kamara and Slavia spreading over to this game. For me there was enough evidence other black players were booed so our complaint should have been wider forcing UEFA to explain how they assess it wasn't racist. 

They could easily say "fans boo players in every game there's no way to prove if one boo is racist from another."

Honestly folk are delusional if they thought Sparta were going to get sanctioned over some booing 

2 hours ago, Canabear said:

The rule letting kids in must be the thinking that "kids can't be racist and surely adults won't be when they're there with their kids".

But that was clearly not the case so they should just remove that exception from the rules. A stadium ban should mean Emory stands.

They don't have to say it's because of this game then they don't have to care about any excuses or having to prove anything about boos.