Shagger

plymouthranger

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hi mate, can you point me to the goal that Morelos handed Hearts on a plate, that cost us the point? Thanks

Shagger was at fault for the goal mate.the problem I have here is the stick he's getting after pulling off 2 outstanding saves to keep us from going down 2 goals.yet morelos gets a free ride from others after being absolutely pish yesterday and for most of the season so far.

Just now, watty. said:

Shagger was at fault for the goal mate.the problem I have here is the stick he's getting after pulling off 2 outstanding saves to keep us from going down 2 goals.morelos gets a free ride from others after being absolutely pish yesterday and for most of the season so far.

He didn’t pull off two outstanding saves though, he made saves he should be making.

Nobody has gave Morelos a free ride mate,  everybody’s said he’s had a shocker and should’ve scored a couple.

7 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Alfie at fault for no winning. The keeper making a howler to concede and no his fault cause he saved a couple a shots 

Shagger fucked it aye,should have caught the ball,but if Morelos puts away half the chances he had yesterday that blip wouldn't have mattered.he's just as at much fault as mcgregor in my eyes for drawing that game yesterday.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He didn’t pull off two outstanding saves though, he made saves he should be making.

Nobody has gave Morelos a free ride mate,  everybody’s said he’s had a shocker and should’ve scored a couple.

Both were outstanding imo mate,but fair enough.its done now,we dust off and go again.

McGregor made one mistake but saved us on at least 2 occasions before he misjudged the flight of the ball, could just as easy went through all the bodies for a throw in unfortunately we got punished.

He's been outstanding since his return and we don't have a keeper of his standard at the club. Has saved us more times than he's let us down.

4 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'm maybe reading into it a bit too much but I think his body language looks different this season. I feel like winning the league was the closure he needed and will probably retire at the end of the season. If I'm honest I'm a little disappointed Robbie Mccrorie was not given more of a chance as he filled in in 2 very important games and passed with flying colours. 

Thinking about it, the whole team looks a bit like the team that didn’t win 10.
9 and 55 were such unbelievable highs that the come down is maybe a bit harder than we might expect.

21 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Love him, but we badly need to give McLaughlin a run of games now. 

He’s pulling off good saves but his concentration isn’t quite what it was in previous years. Needs a spell out and arguably should be moved towards a back up player given his age. 

Sit down you. Ffs 

2 hours ago, watty. said:

Shagger was at fault for the goal mate.the problem I have here is the stick he's getting after pulling off 2 outstanding saves to keep us from going down 2 goals.yet morelos gets a free ride from others after being absolutely pish yesterday and for most of the season so far.

well said