Oh do the Hokey Cokey

KeyserSoze

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Ten minutes before half time as the pie n bovril mob head for the kiosks- stand up sit down turn around 

15 mins before full time same greedy bastards heading home for their dinner- stand up sit down doing the Hokey Cokey 

you’ve waited all week to see the famous and all your interested in is getting your pie and dinner early. 

Each half lasts 45 mins not 35 and 30 mins respectively. 

next cunt to say “excuse me” isn’t getting past ya greedy fat bastard- I’m trying to watch the game ffs. 

Then you just need to move when they all come back ten minutes into the second half.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The boy in front of me is the first person in the entire ground to stand up whenever there is the remotest hint of something turning into a chance and then he is the last to sit down long after it eventuates to nothing.

That's up there with weans kicking your seat umpteen times during a game. 

Never mind the scran and subway loyal. The stewards  directing fans to seats that if they knew the number sequence could direct them to the correct stair case. Rather than get to the correct row and say "it's  along there"  then everyone having to stand  and then the unknowing fan is literally at the opposite end of the row.

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ten minutes before half time as the pie n bovril mob head for the kiosks- stand up sit down turn around 

15 mins before full time same greedy bastards heading home for their dinner- stand up sit down doing the Hokey Cokey 

you’ve waited all week to see the famous and all your interested in is getting your pie and dinner early. 

next cunt to say “excuse me” isn’t getting past ya greedy fat bastard- I’m trying to watch the game ffs. 

Sounds like you shat out from some tubby Thomas yesterday tbh

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Usually ma part of the grounds not bad with people just getting behind the team but had a cunt in on Saturday must be a Govan stand regular not the normal type I normally see in BF1 but this vagina spent the whole match moaning and greeting about everything, never praised anything good we done just pissed and moaned in a whinging squeaky voice the full 90 minutes about how school boys could do better, seemed be an expert on every aspect of the game clearly knows far more than any of our players or manager 🤣

Ma boy was pishing himself laughing at the cunt I honestly just couldn’t be bothered listing to him, hopefully it’s his first and last time in the section. Cunt summed up everything thats wrong with our home support 

Was in BF1 row E just behind me, hope you’re reading this and know it’s you ya banger 

honestly don’t know why these cunts bother turning up they don’t support the team and don’t seem to get any enjoyment from it 

Are you not a bit old for BF1 mate? 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tbf couldn’t agree more sometimes I see cunts getting up 3/4 times a game. Never understand it. 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Tbf couldn’t agree more sometimes I see cunts getting up 3/4 times a game. Never understand it. 

45 mins mate, 45 fucking minutes they can’t sit on their bloody arses. 

more interested in getting first in line for a stinking pie than watching Rangers.