Players that need moved on

Madina

23 minutes ago, gj923 said:

why was Brando barker bought in the first place should be the question....he was not that great when he was up here playing for hibs before we got him.

Barker, Grezda, Jones, Stewart and Hastie.

Absolutely dreadful signings.

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hastie :lol:

I have no memories of him in a Rangers shirt 

I do in a European qualifier.

Genuinely wouldn’t have got into our division 3 punted down the leagues side. Looked an absolute junior player. Worst player I’ve ever seen in a Rangers shirt. 

Got slaughtered for saying so at the time as well… 

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I do in a European qualifier.

Genuinely wouldn’t have got into our division 3 punted down the leagues side. Looked an absolute junior player. Worst player I’ve ever seen in a Rangers shirt. 

Got slaughtered for saying so at the time as well… 

He wasn't even in the top 3 or 4 players in that Motherwell team. He's also a complete fucking waster of a boy.

10 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Brandon barker should just be let go if he isn't going to get in the squad. Nobody will buy him or pay him what we are.

Stephen Kelly is still young but it's looking more likely he won't get given an opportunity. Although I did like the look of him in pre season. 

Ryan Jack needs to be given time to see if he can get himself fit, the problem was not getting another player that can challenge him. If he is still breaking down by the end of his contract then let him go for free. 

Andy firth is nothing more than an emergency goalkeeper. His wages won't make any difference whether we pay him or not. A lot of clubs have an emergency goalkeeper on their books. Man city have Scott Carson who is about 40 and dreadful. 

I'd sell Tavernier purely because we need to play Patterson and increase his value. As it stands we will lose Patterson for a fraction what he could be worth. 

Some emergency keeper when he wasnt even on the bench for the game in Europe and against the taigs (when McCrorie played) 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He not a 4th choice / coach who makes up the numbers for drills? 

He's currently 5th choice behind McGregor, McLaughlin, McCrorie and Wright (going by matchday squad appearances at least). Not sure we need another GK coach to make up numbers for drills when Casper only has five keepers he works with everyday (including Firth). We've also got Graeme Smith on the coaching staff working with the Academy keepers and often use Academy keepers to make up numbers for drills too.

Firth, Simpson, Barker, Arfield,Itten ASAP.

Tav,Goldson, McGregor, Davis, Morelos, Bacuna at the end of the season. Morelos in January if a decent bid came in but not much chance of that at the moments 

Regardless there will be a major rebuild required so we need that Champions League money - this season is huge going forward 

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Kieran Wright iirc. Firth isn't registered whatsoever. Makes his new contract in the summer utterly fucking baffling.

It was probably renewed on the basis we planned on moving McCrorie out on loan again. Like most of our expected departures nothing materialised. 

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

It was probably renewed on the basis we planned on moving McCrorie out on loan again. Like most of our expected departures nothing materialised. 

Rangers weren't willing to put him out on loan. I know a couple of clubs asked and were told no as he was staying with the first-team this season.