*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

This is an enourmous game in all senses of the word. Losing our first two games, really need to start picking up some wins to have any chance of advancing to the next round. Don't know a ton about Brondby but gotta think we have the better talent, just gotta show up on the day.

As in the OP I can see Roofe being put into the lineup but other than that the same as v Hearts for me. Hopefully we get it done.

Not really sure how I’d like us to progress. 

1st place is gone so would we rather 2nd and more than likely play a better team than Lyon in a play off or 3rd and get to the last 8 at least of the conference league? 

Either way for those two scenarios we need to buck up our ideas. 

Hoping for a performance and a result, our 18th competitive game of the season, hopefully we grab this one by the scruff of the neck for a change 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Must win game, although the league form/importance is starting to override much feeling towards this game now.  

If we don't get a win I'd sack the competition completely and focus solely on the league 

That’s my concern at the moment too, St Mirren is now a massive game, as is all of our domestic games but we can’t let our domestic form drop off a cliff at the expense of this especially if we don’t get a win

It's a must win game. Drop points and our European run will be a  failure. That could knock the seemingly fragile confidence of the players and have an adverse impact on leauge performances.

We are favourites and I think it will be a tight game that we will win by one goal. Morelos has to stop missing sitters and make an impact and we will have to stay focused for the full 90 minutes. 

Sick of thinking the team are going to wake up in each coming match.

The first half against hearts and parts of the second half against hibs suggests we might be getting better but we need 70+ mins of good football, a +2 goal difference win and a clean sheet and maybe we’ll see the corner finally turned.

8 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Well, someone had to do it! 

Thursday 21/10 - 8pm. Ibrox Stadium. Live on BT Sport. 

image.png.42b8de1a779d3a61b137bf12abfd074e.pngimage.png.92ae052c8e55faafc8a607814859c64c.png

Team news:-

Rangers: No new injury concerns after weekend draw with the salt & sauce wankers, but the game comes too soon for Ryan Kent. Kemar Roofe may be added to the starting 11 having been rested at the weekend after international travel. 

Brondby: Who fuckin cares, they're taking on the Champions, and it's time to get our European season started. 

'Mon Rangers, intae these cunts!!!!

👍

47 minutes ago, ayro said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Lundstram Kamara

Hagi            Arfield            Wright 

Morelos

Win, no injuries, clean sheet.

If Kamara is suspended? Then Davis, I dont see Arfield starting , prefer Roofe to start instead , Scotty on the bench. 

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

I’ve felt quite a bit of apathy towards the game which will hopefully change on matchday, been the case since the end of the Hearts game on Saturday.
Could be because we’ve been in the tournament for a couple years now and it isn’t a glamour tie.

Most people probably feel like that. After the CL draw I feel like everyone thought we’d be playing CL football, including the management and players. Europe feels like a long continuous hangover from that tie. 

Fact is the EL is our level and we should be looking to improve every season and give ourselves a reputation of being a constant feature of the knock out stages. 

Apart from next season if we win the league, we’ll be playing EL football for probably every single season once the CL changes are brought in