*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

8 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Just a hunch, find it hard to believe that there's been no contact from the club, maybe in my head I've contract negotiations as long drawn out things with back and forth between the two parties. Just think it seems like he's putting it out there that he's available.   

So not 100% offski's then. 

He fobbed the journalist off and we are none the wiser.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So not 100% offski's then. 

He fobbed the journalist off and we are none the wiser.

Right sorry, In my opinion I think he'll see out his contract and leave. I do apologise for my awful choice of words and really hope not to hamper your day anymore.

Noticed we had tickets on sale in the GW corner! Are they not taking fans or have we put them all in the club deck? I remember us doing that before due to having to provide premium seating or something and the team we were playing, Villarreal maybe?only had a small number of fans so they all got put in the club deck! 

Edit: this is a pile of pish, seemingly they’ve got 1600 over for it! Must have been the website being shite as usual! 

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We need to watch their striker, Uhre. He is a good player. They are leaking goals and havent had the best start to their season. They also have their local derby on Sunday.. they sometimes call it the "New Firm", believe it or not :lol: 

Should we buy him mate?  

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Quick feet, good anticipation, and fast as fuck. Get him signed. 👍

He hasnt been prolific at Brøndby, but you have to remember that they have been coming back from a very dark place, much like we did. Pavlovic (Serbian international) links up really well with him.. Pav moved from FCK as well, which isnt popular :lol: Uhre is 27 now and hasnt yet been featuring for the Danish international team, but I think he is a great player that would probably score a lot of goals for a team like us.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

He hasnt been prolific at Brøndby, but you have to remember that they have been coming back from a very dark place, much like we did. Pavlovic (Serbian international) links up really well with him.. Pav moved from FCK as well, which isnt popular :lol: Uhre is 27 now and hasnt yet been featuring for the Danish international team, but I think he is a great player that would probably score a lot of goals for a team like us.

What price is he valued at? 

Brondby head coach Niels Frederiksen is defo off the Mhanky Mhob xmas card list after waxing lyrical about our history and comparing us favourably to Them. Speaks very highly about us, which is nice, but I still hope we pump you tonight Niels.

Given out current form though I will take any sort of win, and hope for good measure that the ref blows for time up on the 85th minute.