*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

Does anyone know if the tarriers checked everyone for vaccine passport or a random sample. Reason for asking is friend of my son was going with us tonight but just discovered he isn't double jabbed. Was wondering if worth risk him travelling to Glasgow. 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Does anyone know if the tarriers checked everyone for vaccine passport or a random sample. Reason for asking is friend of my son was going with us tonight but just discovered he isn't double jabbed. Was wondering if worth risk him travelling to Glasgow. 

According to a pal who went, their checks were very light

45 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Fancy us to get a fine result tonight without much sweat. 

Hope so mate. 2 1st half performances v Hearts and we should be fine, just need to put the ball in the net this time on more than one occasion.

Really hope the lads turn up tonight and give a performance that does themselves justice.

No done it yet this season but if our players get out there and play up to their potential  we are well capable of taking care of this lot.

Battle fever level already about 40%, c'mon Rangers intae them.

4 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Clinging on to the belief that one day we are just gonna turn up and click just about every game just now 

Same. 

Seen 1st half hearts and 2nd half hibs what we are capable of playing like. 

Need to get more clinical up front, chances we've been missing are criminal. 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Fake a doc

Tough to pick the side for this with Kamara out. I wonder if Bacuna will get the nod in the middle, but I imagine it's Aribo Lundstram and Davis.

Found it a bit strange Gerrard said we need to look at 4 points minimum from these two games. I'd say 6 is the minimum.

I think front 3 will be Hagi Morelos Roofe.

If we fail to win tonight then we are not getting out of the group. Target still has to be a top 2 finish.

Nervous as fuck but a win is a must. Brondby v Malmo would be a tough call.

Not placing even a small bet on this one as I may jinx us. 

Restore my faith and go out and do it Rangers.

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Send him a screenshot of yours 

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

I’ll be putting a police compliant in about this if he goes.