*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

9 hours ago, johanhentze said:

That is basically right, but.. we have a huge "underclass" in the big cities. Copenhagen, Malmø etc... there is a huge mafia running the show... Bikers.. you cunts watch it on netflix (Sons of Anarchy) but in real life... Hells Angels etc... these cunts are killers, bombers..you know. Do NOT, make fun of any of this.

Was there not running gun fights in the streets at One point a few years ago between the Hell's Angels and the Outlaws?

These cunts don't care how far things escalate. 

17 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not doubting you mate but we've heard this going to Moscow, Warsaw and Rotterdam over the last few years. 

Our away support will be absolutely fine.

I was in Warsaw & Rotterdam and never felt in any way threatened at any time. I especially enjoyed Rotterdam (result excepted of course, fuck you Hugedonkey) where not only did the Dutch Polis have things nailed down, had us safely housed in our own wee bit, but also by and large treated us decently.

As long as the travelling Bears stay together, do not do anything stupid then, as you said they will be absolutely fine as 99% of Brondy fans will just be ordinary punters wanting nothing more than to support their team.

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Aribo was brilliant last night, as was Hagi. Thought Roofe was a passenger apart from the goal. 

Seriously did not see how Tav is getting praise, his defending in the first half was abysmal against a very poor team. So many gaps down his side, even when he wasn't not attacking and they hit on the break. Improved a bit second half 

Aye I’m a bit confused by the praise of Tav thought he was poor, especially in the first half, there was one move from a quick free kick that a boy got to the byline down his side and he was nowhere to be seen and Goldson had to come out and cover. No room for sentiment , Patterson would be first choice if it was up to me. 

I thought Morelos had a very good game. Hold up and linking play was excellent. 
I think the backroom team have been working on his attitude which I think has had an overall negative effect on his game. 

I’d rather have him a mad wee bastard scoring goals than a calmer link up player missing the odd sitter or two. 

geez our old Alfie back Stevie. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

We’re missing the best CB in the league, best CM in the league and best winger in the league through injury, and still doing alright. 

Alright is as first I'd go right now , I think we've missed a great opportunity to getso.e really distance between us and them . 

Having said that , last night , and 60 minutes or so against Hearts , has been a big improvement from previous performances.  

Aribo was excellent, seemed to win every ball, holds onto the ball very well too, his cross sets up the 2nd and should have had a penalty, when the time comes he is a player we could potentially get big money for, only 25 and being English could be seen as a good addition for the English teams in europe.

For me the second goal was the case against VAR. In the split second timing of a match and to a well positioned linesman they're level and it's a goal. Cases like that are not what VAR is for.

That VAR wasn't consulted for the penalty claim is a mystery and an embarrassment.

18 minutes ago, Assegai said:

For me the second goal was the case against VAR. In the split second timing of a match and to a well positioned linesman they're level and it's a goal. Cases like that are not what VAR is for.

That VAR wasn't consulted for the penalty claim is a mystery and an embarrassment.

Surely it was an error as it wasn’t given right away but var then does it’s job and that’s why I’m all for it and have been since it came in as it helps out refs most of the time and gets it right most of the time which has to be an improvement.

the good and bad of VAR in one game 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Surely it was an error as it wasn’t given right away but var then does it’s job and that’s why I’m all for it and have been since it came in as it helps out refs most of the time and gets it right most of the time which has to be an improvement.

the good and bad of VAR in one game 

Good point, I'm misremembering that it had been given.

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Aribo was absolutely fucking outstanding last night 

Not a fan of Aribo but thought the first 45 last night was his best performance  since he joined the club - outstanding - though he faded a bit the second half and found Gerrards interview a bit strange - Aribo's played a lot of football that's why he tired - why did he not sub him and give him a wee rest then 

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Not a fan of Aribo but thought the first 45 last night was his best performance  since he joined the club - outstanding - though he faded a bit the second half and found Gerrards interview a bit strange - Aribo's played a lot of football that's why he tired - why did he not sub him and give him a wee rest then 

He was outstanding for the majority of the game.

Best player on the park by some distance 

25 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

You don’t sub your best player and think he knew he fkd it against hearts 

41 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

What :lol:

Kept making penis n shagging gestures towards our fans mate was weird as fuck, according to Brondby fans Rangers fans have wee dicks😂 was honestly weird as fuck.

They also tried to spit over the polis when the second went in. Bunch of utter creeps 

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

It was his immediate reaction that forced his neutral mask to slip. He was absolutely beelin. Calling the VAR officials incompetent. Fuckin roaster. 

He called it a disgraceful decision, even though it was clearly a tight call from the freeze frame image he was looking at.