*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

14 hours ago, Jamie29 said:

Depends on how ambitious you are.

I think if we got to say the final of the Europa conference or even won it, we wouldn't be saying I wish we had got to the last 16 of the Europa League instead.

Just a wee side note but apparently the champions league spot for next season isn't 100% guaranteed, it would take some right shit bad luck but not impossible 

It is only guaranteed if the team that wins it qualify through their league, I know the chances are slim but you never know in football, say Juventus won the fucking thing and finished 5th we would be fucked, apparently it's only the top 10 nations that are guaranteed automatic qualification regardless, the good news is that Scotland are up to tenth in the coefficient table, so a few more wins in the Europa may do the trick for the 23/24 season also 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Just a wee side note but apparently the champions league spot for next season isn't 100% guaranteed, it would take some right shit bad luck but not impossible 

It is only guaranteed if the team that wins it qualify through their league, I know the chances are slim but you never know in football, say Juventus won the fucking thing and finished 5th we would be fucked, apparently it's only the top 10 nations that are guaranteed automatic qualification regardless, the good news is that Scotland are up to tenth in the coefficient table, so a few more wins in the Europa may do the trick for the 23/24 season also 

What you’re saying mate is that we need the hen harriers to keep things going in Europa as well just to be safe that we get the spot per the coefficient. Imagine the cunts helped us out here. 😉

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

What you’re saying mate is that we need the hen harriers to keep things going in Europa as well just to be safe that we get the spot per the coefficient. Imagine the cunts helped us out here. 😉

Looks like it, we have jumped above Russia into tenth place but Austria are holding firm in ninth

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Carbombs, grenades and bazookas as well. They blew up buildings.

Yeah it was a war zone from what I remember seeing 😅

Not so sure about this laid back pleasant reputation that Scandinavians are supposed to have I always thought it was more raping, killing and pillaging throughout Europe 👍

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Yeah it was a war zone from what I remember seeing 😅

Not so sure about this laid back pleasant reputation that Scandinavians are supposed to have I always thought it was more raping, killing and pillaging throughout Europe 👍

Its a mixed bag, mate :pipe: 

13 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I know when the piss is taken out of me. Never underestimate a cunt just because of his colours, but. All Im, doing is passing on knowledge. Cunds being wide is not helpfull, as a lot of Bears will go over for the return leg. They are NOT t be fucked with. I am being serious!

It’s allright mate . We don’t go to Europe to start a fight with the local organised crime groups and drug lords :lol: I doubt they are going to be interested in a group of pissed up football fans either apart from when they are punting 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Does this effect the league winners automatic group stage place for winning the league this season? Or was that a myth? 

What I was explaining was that next seasons automatic qualification is only automatic if the overall winner qualifies for the champions league through the league....a similar scenario to when Liverpool won the champions league in 2005 would scupper it....apparently