*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Carbombs, grenades and bazookas as well. They blew up buildings.

Yep, a different level of mental bastards on bikes in parts of Europe. I was coming back from a trip on the bike and got talking to a Hells Angel from Belgium. He reckoned the Swedes were the maddest of them all!

He’d just been released after armed police, using stun grenades, attack dogs, etc raided their clubhouse.

They were all banged up on various charges from murder, assault, extortion, drug dealing, pimping, etc.

A few of them were released mid sentence if they signed documents saying they’d never be involved in biker gangs again in Belgium - he was on his way to the Blue Angels club house in Ayrshire to join them 😳

14 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Yep, a different level of mental bastards on bikes in parts of Europe. I was coming back from a trip on the bike and got talking to a Hells Angel from Belgium. He reckoned the Swedes were the maddest of them all!

He’d just been released after armed police, using stun grenades, attack dogs, etc raided their clubhouse.

They were all banged up on various charges from murder, assault, extortion, drug dealing, pimping, etc.

A few of them were released mid sentence if they signed documents saying they’d never be involved in biker gangs again in Belgium - he was on his way to the Blue Angels club house in Ayrshire to join them 😳

They are indeed mental.

11 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Aribo was brilliant last night, as was Hagi. Thought Roofe was a passenger apart from the goal. 

Seriously did not see how Tav is getting praise, his defending in the first half was abysmal against a very poor team. So many gaps down his side, even when he wasn't not attacking and they hit on the break. Improved a bit second half 

I thought Tav played well but his panic when Hagi put him clear through in the box cannot be overlooked.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I've tried looking this up and I can't see how such a scenario effects automatic qualification, it clearly states that no nation can have more than 4 entries....in the event of a 5th place team winning it then the 4th placed team misses out....fuck knows mate only going with what I read earlier today 

The clubs who can realistically win the Champions League are Bayern, Manchester City, Chelsea, PSG.  None of them are going to fail to qualify for next year’s Champions League.

1 hour ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

The clubs who can realistically win the Champions League are Bayern, Manchester City, Chelsea, PSG.  None of them are going to fail to qualify for next year’s Champions League.

I get that but in the event of an absolute freak season it could happen

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

John Lundstram had a decent first half but was quiet in the second half. I still think he has to work on his fitness. Same for the last 15 minutes against Hearts.

He probably had the ridiculous booking the wank of a ref gave him in the first half on his mind . Especially after Malmö 

47 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I get that but in the event of an absolute freak season it could happen

Probably should add Liverpool. Realistically the only way it would happen is if the draw put all of these teams on one side of the table. Madrid, Ajax, Atletico might be able to win a single game cup final, but they are all going to the Champions League next year.

2 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

You forgot to mention FC Sheriff mate 

I think only finishing this game with a 2 goal victory shows we lack the killer instinct because it should have been more. Indeed perhaps this is why we lost the 2 cups last season? I can't help feeling that when we smell blood we tend to take a step back but a killer instinct will always drive forward when the opponent begins to weaken.and IMO we just don't show enough of that