*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

18 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

I can honestly say I'm terrified. Might naw go now

Some of the Brøndby hooligans are actually fucking mad. Same goes for FCK. The biker gangs are heavily involved... that will be the Hells Angels (FCK) and Satudarah (Brøndby). Dont want to fuck with those boys.

4 hours ago, Brubear said:

Does anyone know if the tarriers checked everyone for vaccine passport or a random sample. Reason for asking is friend of my son was going with us tonight but just discovered he isn't double jabbed. Was wondering if worth risk him travelling to Glasgow. 

Asked a mate earlier, he said it was random at their game on Tuesday but was barely anybody from what he seen

Can't seem them checking everybody but sods law it'll be yours that get checked tonight lol

10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Some of the Brøndby hooligans are actually fucking mad. Same goes for FCK. The biker gangs are heavily involved... that will be the Hells Angels (FCK) and Satudarah (Brøndby). Dont want to fuck with those boys.

Give over :lol:

Straightforward 2-0 win will do nicely combined with Lyon to win every game until we play them when they won't really give a fuck.

McGregor

Patterson   Goldson.  Balagun.   Barisic

Lundstarm       Davis

Hagi

Aribo      Morelos      Roofe

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Straightforward 2-0 win will do nicely combined with Lyon to win every game until we play them when they won't really give a fuck.

McGregor

Patterson   Goldson.  Balagun.   Barisic

Lundstarm       Davis

Hagi

Aribo      Morelos      Roofe

I think he'll play Aribo in midfield rather than Davis and go with Wright in attack

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Why? Its true.

Aye mate, they look absolutely terrifying :lol:

One thing that’ll put fear in a mostly loyalist support from Glasgow and NI is a dickhead in a colourful balaclava with a danish accent 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye mate, they look absolutely terrifying :lol:

One thing that’ll put fear in a mostly loyalist support from Glasgow and NI is a dickhead in a colourful balaclava with a danish accent 

You dont have to believe me, but the "rockers" as they are known in Denmark (Hells Angels, Bandidos etc) are proper hard bastards. They dont give a fuck and are not you average Dane that you might be thinking of.. Read about the Rocker wars. Im talking Bazookas, Handgranades, machine guns etc. Anyways, off topic.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

You dont have to believe me, but the "rockers" as they are known in Denmark (Hells Angels, Bandidos etc) are proper hard bastards. They dont give a fuck and are not you average Dane that you might be thinking of.. Anyways, off topic.

The rockers :lol: