*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

13 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Not overly keen on Davis and Lundstram playing together, but other than that it’s pretty much as expected. 

Got a feeling that it’s just all set up for Alfie to get us the win.  

13 minutes ago, BlazingSandals said:

Really don’t like Davis and Lundstram in the same team, don’t think it works, hope I’m proved wrong 

Jack and Davis have worked well enough in the past, especially in Europe, so no reason why Lundstram and Davis can't work together tonight. I'm not saying Lundstrum is exactly like Jack but they do share a lot of the same attributes IMO. 

Agree with some that there isn't a great deal of pace in the team tonight but it shouldn't be too much of a problem as I expect Brondby to sit in so there won't be too many opportunities to break at pace. I think we will have a lot of possession in and around their box which will be jam packed so the crowd might have to be patient. I'd like to see some shots from range if we're struggling to break them down. Lundstrum, Tav and Barasic all capable, Roofe too.