Every away game up till and including Jimmy saville FC, can be applied for

RFC55

I get its a ballot but its a little disheartening applying for all these games and maybe only getting 1 or 2. I've only had St Johnstone so far but had kinda hoped for Motherwell as it's easy to get to. I've applied for the 5 but not really holding out much hope, especially for Aberdeen or the Piggery.

45 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I get its a ballot but its a little disheartening applying for all these games and maybe only getting 1 or 2. I've only had St Johnstone so far but had kinda hoped for Motherwell as it's easy to get to. I've applied for the 5 but not really holding out much hope, especially for Aberdeen or the Piggery.

Might not be that easy for Motherwell. taigs only got half the south stand.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Good stuffmate, £3 :lol: 

Few people on FF saying about kids getting tickets and them not

Aye that’s how it is with us but he’s always there if he’s not playing anyway so he’ll be with us on the bus anyway. Shambles for people who only travel with their family though. 

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Aye that’s how it is with us but he’s always there if he’s not playing anyway so he’ll be with us on the bus anyway. Shambles for people who only travel with their family though. 

Can see some right meltdowns(from me included) coming when December fixtures get done :lol: