*****The Official St. Mirren vs Champions Match Thread*****

Bronzy

Just now, Johnsey said:

Don't think either full back gets up the pitch as naturally as they used to. Both seem to start every game with 0 confidence. Amount of times we have to slow the play to let Borna catch up. 

I think Gerrard feels he can't drop him as he's the captain. Well I remember Souness binning off Terry Butcher when his performances dropped. And he was a far better player than Tav will ever be. It isn't just the players that need to be brave when we are playing like this. Gerrard needs to be too. He was brave as a player and needs to be now. I don't see Premiership sides bidding for Tav, they want Patterson. The boy deserves a run of games. 

We aren’t being overrun anymore because St Mirren have tired but now we are back to the issue of breaking down 11 men behind the ball which we struggle with.

Do people seriously see us getting 2 goals? Unless we get one before halftime I just can’t see it.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Champions League next season with this team?  We will get embarrassed tae fuck! 

We’ll be lucky to get there. Im not even joking when I say I’d be surprised if we somehow won this league playing like this. There isn’t a chance we win anything like this