*****The Official St. Mirren vs Champions Match Thread*****

16 minutes ago, Madina said:

I've managed to get a ticket for tomorrow. Anyone know where I could park near the ground that I wont get a parking ticket or my windows panned in?

Try and avoid the double yellow lines and don’t park up near a group of inbreds.  That aside we usually park up on Murray Street and never had a problem. 

5 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Try and avoid the double yellow lines and don’t park up near a group of inbreds.  That aside we usually park up on Murray Street and never had a problem. 

A group of inbreds? Didnt know the tims were nearby 😂

I'll try that street cheers. Theres none of this matchday street restrictions like there is at Ibrox is there?

1 hour ago, Madina said:

I've managed to get a ticket for tomorrow. Anyone know where I could park near the ground that I wont get a parking ticket or my windows panned in?

It's Paisley and the stadium is in Figi. Car damage immenent.

Seriously though,  Google map Shortroods (the scheme next to Figi) and try and find a space on a schemie st. 

Industrial estate loyal btw.

Need to get their early though obviously.

McGregor

Tav       Goldson    Balogun     Bassey

Hagi        Lundstrum     Kamara

Aribo                Morelos        Roofe

If Balogun is out, Bassey CB and Barisic LB. Would still start Alfie against a low block, rather than Sakala. Fancy Alfie for a goal tomorrow. 

Must win game (yeah, another one......but it still is!!). Hopefully we take some good confidence from midweek and start strong. Hit them hard with an early goal, then seal the win by half time. Reckon Gerrard may spring a wee surprise somewhere. Possibly defence. Regardless....come on....get the battle fever on!!

Intae these utter scumbags, Rangers!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK:  

5 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Looking for a ticket. What are the chances outside the ground? 

I’m the same mate, probably next to no chance with it being a relatively small allocation. 

Have yet to see any spares anywhere, not even going to chance it, will just watch it in the house. 

5 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I’m the same mate, probably next to no chance with it being a relatively small allocation. 

Have yet to see any spares anywhere, not even going to chance it, will just watch it in the house. 

We've got something like 4000 tickets.

12 hours ago, Creampuff said:

No idea why we’d be dropping Alfie against the third worst defence in the league. 

Because he’s been shite for some time now ….

he failed to score against the team with the second worst defensive record in the league so your reasoning is slightly flawed.