*****The Official St. Mirren vs Champions Match Thread*****

Bronzy

Just now, MarzM said:

Fucking terrible performance in the 2nd half.

I still don't think  Lundstram and Davis can play in the same team.

Lundstrum is shite some of the passes he play makes it so hard for the others

Ivybank likes this

Fuck me that was a tough watch.

Still dogshite this season, we're going to rely on the fenians being even more shite than us to win the title at this rate.

Sakala may be the poorest player I've seen since Sadiq

BlueAvenger likes this

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve said it before. 💩💩💩💩💩💩

He’s never going to make Morelos look over his shoulder or even up his game. He’s simply pish. 

Im willing to give him time. He is usually thrown in when we decide to control the game and punt it up for him to chase.

shite performance.

Davis can't play twice a week. You don't need to be a top manager to figure that out. I would even say Lundstram struggles to perform at a top level twice per week.

What's the word on Wright? He looked fine at training yesterday.

Just now, Number5 said:

Fuck me that was a tough watch.

Still dogshite this season, we're going to rely on the fenians being even more shite than us to win the title at this rate.

Sakala may be the poorest player I've seen since Sadiq

He's fucking terrible tbh absolutely no skill and looks clueless. Reminds me of sebo

BlueAvenger likes this

Just now, johanhentze said:

Im willing to give him time. He is usually thrown in when we decide to control the game and punt it up for him to chase.

His time ran out for me today when I watched him go up for a header and duck out of the way of it 

You can dress this game up all you want but that was a horrendous performance. Poor play throughout. Midfield wise I would love to see the passing stats. Especially those over two meters, so many misplaced, so many unforced errors. Hanging on in extra time against ten men.

Three points is great and some would argue we played better last week and dropped points. But we are so slack through the middle of the park at the moment.

BlueAvenger and MacBoyd like this

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d be so shocked if we won the league playing like this but we keep picking up the points 

We won’t win the league if we continue like this. Absolutely not. The filth aren’t going to collapse like was predicted. We need Jack and Kent back in and playing well. The sooner Big Helander gets back the better too.