*****The Official St. Mirren vs Champions Match Thread*****

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Scored 100 goals for us and our top goal scorer in Europe, but aye, he’s pretty shit :lol:

What a nightmare you’re having 

Is a weird one. I get that people can get frustrated with him and his finishing at times leaves a lot to be desired but his record speaks for itself. 

44 minutes ago, beararse said:

I (and we) still think he’s guff.

At least he managed to get the ball in the net from 3 yards, which is an improvement on recent form. 

Other than the goal his general started of as abysmal and improved slightly.

Morelos fans will  no doubt have a wankfest because he managed to pass to a Rangers player a few times…

think he managed a whole 4 passes to a team mate in the first half (and yes, I was counting).

Daft count also decided to jump in amongst the fans so hopefully he hasn’t picked up a wee virus that’s apparently been doing the rounds. 

100 goals in 200 games and he’s guff 😂

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Yes scored his 100th for us today but awful awful player

He WAS good.

He WAS highly effective.

He’s pretty awful nowadays.

Yes he’s scored today but as someone pointed out earlier it was against a team with the third worst defensive record in the SPFL and he was 3 yards out. 
He has missed a barrowload of chances these past six months and is nowhere near the player he was for us.

Thr amount of times he fails to find a team mate with a simple pass is staggering 

Glad he scored today and hopefully he can build on that, but I’d he doesn’t then he’ll remain piss poor in my book.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

You can say he’s poor without hating the fella. 

You want him punted and aren’t willing to give him a chance to turn it around despite the fact he’s not the only one in that team that could do better. Using that logic, should we just punt them all? 

My first away day since Killie pre covid. Thought I was going to jinx us after the first 20 mins. Cracking goal by St Mirren but Lundstram should have done better in the build up. Some other musings-

Dont think I've saw two worse corners in a game than Borna's that evaded everyon in the 1st half then Tavs slip in the 2nd half

Sakala seemed to try and latch on to the ball a second too early. Two great chances in the box that evaded him due to to going to early. Sadly dont think hes Rangers class

Being there to witness Alfies 100 goal for us 💙

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You want him punted and aren’t willing to give him a chance to turn it around despite the fact he’s not the only one in that team that could do better. Using that logic, should we just punt them all? 

He’s had plenty of game time to turn it round. 
He’s went from unplayable to ineffective over the last two years.  

Folk on here are obviously quite happy to give him another 6-12 months to play him self back into form.

Id rather see the back of him.

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

:lol:

If yae had half a clue what yae were talking about I'd want to read your posts.

Alas yer a few sandwiches short ae a picnic 

So, your replying to my posts but not reading them first?

Not sure why you've continually got to insult folk you don’t agree with.

Guess it probably makes you feel better about yourself. 

17 minutes ago, beararse said:

So, your replying to my posts but not reading them first?

Not sure why you've continually got to insult folk you don’t agree with.

Guess it probably makes you feel better about yourself. 

You called our player a cunt. You'll be treated the way you deserve 

To me he looks like he’s not playing on he edge anymore and frankly he’s half the player when he isn’t snarling at the opposition. He looks so passive and lethargic at times, I can remember games when he ran a back four amok on his own. I hope we can’t get that form back. 

12 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You called our player a cunt. You'll be treated the way you deserve 

Read the post again snowflake.

I said ‘the daft cunt jumped into the crowd’.

I never said ‘ Morelos is a cunt’, or ‘I hate that cunt Moerlos.’

Context is all important.

Given social distancing and mask wearing still applies most places, diving into a group of fans as a stupid thing to do. Doesn’t make it any less stupid because it was Rangers fans.

23 minutes ago, beararse said:

Given social distancing and mask wearing still applies most places, diving into a group of fans as a stupid thing to do. Doesn’t make it any less stupid because it was Rangers fans.

Social distancing and mask wearing are non existent at football, both by choice and legality. It wasnt like he dived in the middle of the fans.

32 minutes ago, beararse said:

You still gone?