St mirren chairman wants the bridge to collapse

RFC55

4 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

He should be called upon to resign. Remember the hounding Donald Findlay QC was subjected to for sectarianism. 

He hasn't apologised properly to Rangers and more specifically our support who he wished drowned. 

Said sorry to his few thousand st mirren fans though. Essentially apologising for being caught. 

Is it just me that thinks he shows no remorse and is doubling down and hoping the SFA will ignore it?

Did us beating them repeatedly over the many decades hurt them that much?:craphead:

Totally!!!!

14 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Is it just me that thinks he shows no remorse and is doubling down and hoping the SFA will ignore it?

No remorse, no self awareness (ongoing conduct over a substantial period of time, latest only a matter of months ago) and as per so many of these bigoted, bitter, hate filled no-marks not a single shred of class…

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

No remorse, no self awareness (ongoing conduct over a substantial period of time, latest only a matter of months ago) and as per so many of these bigoted, bitter, hate filled no-marks not a single shred of class…

He doesn't even have the common sense to resign for the sake of his clubs' reputation.

JUst banter, eh?

:britney:

41 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Just banter is a thing of the past now, look what’s happening in cricket, that’s coming to the beautiful game soon, will haunt all clubs but maybe one more than most.

Some of the things said to Asian cricketers were sheer deplorable rascism. Some of them were a while ago but even then they were intented to degrade.

Totally different cases but both with the intent to dehuminise people. What kind of man normalises such things?

Are they fit to chair any club?

Think not.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Some of the things said to Asian cricketers were sheer deplorable rascism. Some of them were a while ago but even then they were intented to degrade.

Totally different cases but both with the intent to dehuminise people. What kind of man normalises such things?

Are they fit to chair any club?

Think not.

Not defending him, just pointing out that in professional sport there is no such thing as banter that breaches race, sexuality etc.

His arrogant remark regarding us was in very poor taste and would never have been out of the press had anyone working for Rangers posted it. The press were slow to report on it as they all have the same mind think around Rangers and its fan base.

Hope this helps. 

21 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Not defending him, just pointing out that in professional sport there is no such thing as banter that breaches race, sexuality etc.

His arrogant remark regarding us was in very poor taste and would never have been out of the press had anyone working for Rangers posted it. The press were slow to report on it as they all have the same mind think around Rangers and its fan base.

Hope this helps. 

It wasn't just one remark.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It wasn't just one remark.

What do you want?

I’m only aware of what Needham said regarding the fans on the bridge. Not at all surprised that there are more conduct unbecoming from him. 

Funnily enough I’m still not defending him.

2 minutes ago, GM63 said:

What do you want?

I’m only aware of what Needham said regarding the fans on the bridge. Not at all surprised that there are more conduct unbecoming from him. 

Funnily enough I’m still not defending him.

I will have a bottle of what you are drinking 

The key issue here is that they only see it as a problem when it comes from us, not towards us.  A picture is painted that the only sectarianism comes from our potty mouths and the rest of Scottish football is whiter than white. Honestly, fuck the absolute lot of them. 

Apologies, I’ve had a few. 

59 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

The key issue here is that they only see it as a problem when it comes from us, not towards us.  A picture is painted that the only sectarianism comes from our potty mouths and the rest of Scottish football is whiter than white. Honestly, fuck the absolute lot of them. 

Apologies, I’ve had a few

One way mirror.

15 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Don’t be sorry mate. Fuck them. 

21 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Third time I have tried to reply, fuckin pc,  anyway, don't be fooled. This no name is the fall guy. To make it seem they are even handed. Fuck they are. Will be business as usual targeting anything Rangers or Orange or not to the republicans liking.

• 4 weeks later...

£6k is nowhere near enough, but probably compares due to their wee diddy status. Love too see him forced into a shameful apology.

The fact anything happened is more shocking, normally it's just us as the bad guys as the press pounce on anything we say and do their best to ignore it from anywhere else. No matter the source, if all 'journalism' reads like a guardian article, you've fucked up.

On 06/11/2021 at 17:36, GM63 said:

Hope this helps. 

It doesn't personally offend me and it is just banter. But its breaches a standard that's been set, only the powers that be want it to be a standard for us and no one else and we shouldn't let them get away with that. He deserves an absolute hammering because that's what a Rangers man would have got for the same comments.