St mirren chairman wants the bridge to collapse

RFC55

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We are supporters. He is a chairman of a club in the nations professional football league. His standing in the game, despite being a greeting tarrier fuck, should be held more accountable than us. 

Burn the cunt.

Obviously.

Ten years ago I wouldn't have cared, Chairman or not.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I think when the 4lhad tune and williewanker edited sweet Caroline video happened that was it. All bets were off 

Agree totally, and I hope someone at the club is keeping a record of all the biased/hateful stuff from all sources to be used when required.  For a chairman of another club to put stuff like this on social media is disgraceful but it does reveal the hatred towards us that is out there.

Their legendary horizontal performance (scum needed a barrowload at Love Street to overtake Hearts, they got five) in 1986 was yet another episode of shame associated with this club “like no other”.

Kenny Black: “I’m friendly with Jim Stewart, the St Mirren goalkeeper that day. I know he was disappointed by the performances of some of his team-mates…”

Scum club through and through.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Their legendary horizontal performance (scum needed a barrowload at Love Street to overtake Hearts, they got five) in 1986 was yet another episode of shame associated with this club “like no other”.

Kenny Black: “I’m friendly with Jim Stewart, the St Mirren goalkeeper that day. I know he was disappointed by the performances of some of his team-mates…”

Scum club through and through.

I think McGarvey said in his book that St Mirren players didn’t lie down, they just didn’t try as hard !! As you say another scum club. 

Know a few St Mirren lads from back in the day, all good loyalist, will be disgusted by the new breed of st Mirren fan thats popped up over the last two decades and seeing that tarrier shite on their stadium and this fucking tarrier bastard of a chairman 

A chairman is meant to act as a role model and be business savy. He acts like a wee ned instead. 

How amateurish are St. Mirren to have someone like him steering their club? 

No wonder they are so shit and fighting relegation most seasons. Looking forwards to thrashing them yet again tommorrow. That's the way to silence these cunts. 

30 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A chairman is meant to act as a role model and be business savy. He acts like a wee ned instead. 

How amateurish are St. Mirren to have someone like him steering their club? 

No wonder they are so shit and fighting relegation most seasons. Looking forwards to thrashing them yet again tommorrow. That's the way to silence these cunts. 

My thoughts exactly. The dude acts like he is in grade school and frankly I would be pretty fucking embarrassed if I were a St. MIrren fan(But unfortunately a lot probably and/or think its funny what he has been saying).

A lot of it is probably just straight jealously and I agree hope we demolish them.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

It's meh stuff, but so is the stuff we get crucified for. 

Probably greets about offensive Rangers fans in tweets just before and after tweeting those things himself. Such is life these days.

Really is nothingness.

Never thought I'd see the day there was a snowflake element in the Rangers support.

32 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

My thoughts exactly. The dude acts like he is in grade school and frankly I would be pretty fucking embarrassed if I were a St. MIrren fan(But unfortunately a lot probably and/or think its funny what he has been saying).

A lot of it is probably just straight jealously and I agree hope we demolish them.

You summarised his anguish in a word mate it ... jealousy. Ripping right out of him. 

They sack their manager almost every year. They then get relegated, come back up and we skud them. Rinse and repeat. 

It must get tiresome  getting beat by us but wishing a thousand plus people walking on  a bridge (children included) death is derranged. 

We are talking about a club who sacked Sir Alex Ferguson as manager. A club who has a shop selling opposition strips, a club who need a telescope to see our shadow and dream of walking in it.

Better scud these cunts tomorrow, Watching it down my bowling club and it probably will be roughly 50/50 us and they fuckers as even the guys who don’t give a fuck about football normally side with them given they’re a Paisley club, Never hear the fucking end of it if they sneak a result, Rangers better turn up Ffs🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Better scud these cunts tomorrow, Watching it down my bowling club and it probably will be roughly 50/50 us and they fuckers as even the guys who don’t give a fuck about football normally side with them given they’re a Paisley club, Never hear the fucking end of it if they sneak a result, Rangers better turn up Ffs🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Meikleriggs is about 70/30 I’d say so I’ll not watch it there 😂 

9 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Meikleriggs is about 70/30 I’d say so I’ll not watch it there 😂 

If I wasn’t watching it in the bowling club or at home only other place I’d watch it would be The tea gardens, Always a good atmosphere in there when Rangers are playing tbf.

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Do you really think Rangers fans are actually offended by this and are snowflakes?

The reality is we are just playing them at their own game and we need to make a show of being offended at everything little thing that can be construed as offensive.

His retarded Ned like comments didn't really offend me tbh 

I have thick skin. He seems to be playing to the gallery. Making out he is an ubber saints fan. 

So a perpetual loser fishing for attention and happy not to get relegated.

Pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If I wasn’t watching it in the bowling club or at home only other place I’d watch it would be The tea gardens, Always a good atmosphere in there when Rangers are playing tbf.

Been to the Balnagowan to watch a few of our games and always found it bear friendly. Ironically I’m pretty sure it’s on one of the advertising boards at St Mirrens ground.

2 hours ago, PGWoodwind said:

Really is nothingness.

Never thought I'd see the day there was a snowflake element in the Rangers support.

Talk about missing the point. 

12 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Been to the Balnagowan to watch a few of our games and always found it bear friendly. Ironically I’m pretty sure it’s on one of the advertising boards at St Mirrens ground.

Aye that’s not too bad a pub either tbf, Not far from my bowling club either, A few of my pals use it and I’ve been in it myself occasionally though I think it is a bit of a mixed pub.

44 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Do you really think Rangers fans are actually offended by this and are snowflakes?

The reality is we are just playing them at their own game and we need to make a show of being offended at everything little thing that can be construed as offensive.

Need to pretend to be offended on a Rangers forum?

What do you think that's going to achieve?