St mirren chairman wants the bridge to collapse

RFC55

Whilst I understand the wish for "parity", it must be exhausting monitoring social media and looking for things to be offended by. I'm still not entirely sure if resorting to sellick tactics of faux victimhood is the right tactic. It makes me feel a bit queasy as - like most Bears I assume - abuse from that lot is water off a ducks back and causes me more amusement than anything else. As for the H** term I can't pretend  I find this offensive. I think we all know it isn't really sectarian.  Didnt we use to call them it back in the day ? And it's still commonly used for Germans ? Telling your enemies you are offended by a term merely weaponizes it and gives them a powerful tool to use against you.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Better scud these cunts tomorrow, Watching it down my bowling club and it probably will be roughly 50/50 us and they fuckers as even the guys who don’t give a fuck about football normally side with them given they’re a Paisley club, Never hear the fucking end of it if they sneak a result, Rangers better turn up Ffs🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Changed days….letting tarriers into bowling clubs! 

Give them it large. 🇬🇧🔴🔵🇬🇧

From Daily Record in 2012……..

A BANK boss is to stand trial on a charge of assaulting his wife.

John Needham is alleged to have attacked Karen at an outdoor activity centre.

The 51-year-old RBS director is charged with behaving in an aggressive manner towards his wife, repeatedly striking her on the body with his finger and seizing her by her clothing.

Dad-of-two Needham , who has been married to Karen for 30 years, pleaded not guilty to the charges at Livingston Sheriff Court on Tuesday.

A trial was set for October.

The alleged assault happened at Low Port outdoor activity centre in Linlithgow, West Lothian,
in June.

Needham , from Linlithgow, is a director at the RBS headquarters in Gogarburn, Edinburgh.

He is head of resolution planning, which means his job is to prevent a repeat of the 2008 credit crash.

He is also in charge of helping other businesses succeed and preventing those firms which cannot be saved from damaging the financial market.
Last night, RBS refused to comment on the case.
Days before his court hearing this week, Needham told friends on Twitter that he was enjoying a holiday touring northern Italy.

6 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Whilst I understand the wish for "parity", it must be exhausting monitoring social media and looking for things to be offended by. I'm still not entirely sure if resorting to sellick tactics of faux victimhood is the right tactic. It makes me feel a bit queasy as - like most Bears I assume - abuse from that lot is water off a ducks back and causes me more amusement than anything else. As for the H** term I can't pretend  I find this offensive. I think we all know it isn't really sectarian.  Didnt we use to call them it back in the day ? And it's still commonly used for Germans ? Telling your enemies you are offended by a term merely weaponizes it and gives them a powerful tool to use against you.

Your missing the point. Sitting back and letting them dig up dirt and making merry with it while we keep the dignified silence doesn't work. We are painted as the only bigots. The only problem.  Letting that myth grow is the snp and tims plan, for some time now. Get a grip if you are blue or go back into whatever sewer you reside if you are not.

38 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Exactly.

There's some cunt on Twitter who I see popping up all over Rangers related accounts pointing out whenever any words have been used that could supposedly offend the Irish or Catholics. Even has some kind of thing in his profile about how he's some sort of warrior against it. Absolutely pathetic way to live a life.

And for any Rangers fans to think the best thing to do is sink down to that level themselves is cringey. Never spoke to any in person that would actually be upset about anything from those tweets.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Nobody is pretending anything, we just want parity. I don't know what's so hard to understand.

Wouldn’t actually bother me if the same level of reporting was applied. 

“Rangers fans destroy sandcastles”

”tarriers attack cotton candy vendor” 

Lol

4 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Exactly.

There's some cunt on Twitter who I see popping up all over Rangers related accounts pointing out whenever any words have been used that could supposedly offend the Irish or Catholics. Even has some kind of thing in his profile about how he's some sort of warrior against it. Absolutely pathetic way to live a life.

And for any Rangers fans to think the best thing to do is sink down to that level themselves is cringey. Never spoke to any in person that would actually be upset about anything from those tweets.

Part of the problem.

What were your thoughts on the Record story about the Heart and Hand guys?

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Nobody is pretending anything, we just want parity. I don't know what's so hard to understand.

Well said.

Wanting children to fall off a bridge and drown is never funny.

Any parent puts their child before themselves and would die for them.

I put my wee lassie before me, the wife, Rangers, my mother,  money, my job. She is my world. Number 1. 

My nephew walked that bridge on the day.

Wishing the death of an iñnocent child is an atrocious mindset.

Whole new child abuse register required for that cunt. 

Yet he did it to get likes on social media. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Part of the problem.

What were your thoughts on the Record story about the Heart and Hand guys?

Now that's something I was raging about. That's affecting someone's life by publishing smear stories about them in a national paper and it wasn't even someone in the public eye.

They're 100% right to be upset about that.

Big difference between that and caring that someone had used a word that wasn't even directed at anyone or make a joke about bridge.

The problem is people these days moaning about offense so joining in with that is what's adding to the problem.

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Well said.

Wanting children to fall off a bridge and drown is never funny.

Any parent puts their child before themselves and would die for them.

I put my wee lassie before me, the wife, Rangers, my mother,  money, my job. She is my world. Number 1. 

My nephew walked that bridge on the day.

Wishing the death of an iñnocent child is an atrocious mindset.

Whole new child abuse register requires for that cunt. 

Be honest - do you actually think he genuinely wanted those people to drown or are you just trying to make a point because you think if a Rangers fan said it someone else would be ridiculous about it?