St mirren chairman wants the bridge to collapse

RFC55

Just now, PGWoodwind said:

Be honest - do you actually think he genuinely wanted those people to drown or are you just trying to make a point because you think if a Rangers fan said it someone else would be ridiculous about it?

I would have to fuck my head repeatedly with a hammer to be as dumb as him. 

He is a chairman. Meant to be responsible. Wanted a bridge to collapse with supporters on it. Undoubtedly children there .

Cause and effect.

2 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Be honest - do you actually think he genuinely wanted those people to drown or are you just trying to make a point because you think if a Rangers fan said it someone else would be ridiculous about it?

And if Douglas Park had said that, you think it would just be water under the bridge (pardon the pun) and just banter?

It's clear from your several previous profiles that you would have had this stance.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I would have to fuck my head repeatedly with a hammer to be as dumb as him. 

He is a chairman. Meant to be responsible. Wanted a bridge to collapse with supporters on it. Undoubtedly children there .

Cause and effect.

I'm glad you're not and I can see where the "play them at their own game" folk are coming from even though I think it's beneath us.

Don't see the point of doing it on here though where no officials or anything is going to see it, it would only make sense writing to papers or politicians or whatever the unwashed do to greet about being called tarriers.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

And if Douglas Park had said that, you think it would just be water under the bridge (pardon the pun) and just banter?

It's clear from your several previous profiles that you would have had this stance.

No I think there's more chance he would get pulled up for it. My other post I just made goes in to my stance on it - don't sink to their level but if you want to it's not going to have any effect on a Rangers forum.

Don't know what you mean about other profiles, I've had PG giving the ref the red card since I signed up.

I'm glad you're not and I can see where the "play them at their own game" folk are coming from even though I think it's beneath us.

Don't see the point of doing it on here though where no officials or anything is going to see it, it would only make sense writing to papers or politicians or whatever the unwashed do to greet about being called tarriers.

I am not playing them at their own game.

Not even slightly offended that he called us H***. 

As I said to a poster earlier, they are jealous, he is playing to the gallery and making a cunt of himself. Still heads a serial loser team. They have won 2 of our last 38 games in the leauge FFS! Trying to mask their immenent defeat.

Public figures who want innocent people to die via social media aren't very clever.

Chairman of the year whooooooo!

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

This is what I mean when I say you're missing the point. 

This thread wasn't made because the OP is offended. People aren't replying because they are offended. The thread over on FF about the same subject isn't because people are offended. It's being brought up to highlight the hypocrisy and double standards in Scotland in 2021. 

The Heart and Hand guys are just regular boys who had their life turned turned upside down and were the biggest news story in the country because of a few tweets. This idiot is a chairman of a top flight club and he has wished death upon hundreds of civilians because of the team they support yet not one media outlet in the country has reported it. Not one. 

Sitting back and allowing them to come after us is how we got into this situation and continuing to sit back and allow it will see it getting worse. Thankfully you're in the minority now who are happy to see us be walked all over.

I know the OP and many other replies were just pointing out the hypocrisy and I totally agree with most of what you say in this post, Rangers and our fans are totally treated differently from any other team there is no doubt about it.

There are some posts that are acting as if the tweets are actually offensive or anything worthy of caring. Seems at least some of them were just doing it to play them at their own game. Don't know what they think it's going to achieve but it won't stop the unfair treatment.

I know the OP and many other replies were just pointing out the hypocrisy and I totally agree with most of what you say in this post, Rangers and our fans are totally treated differently from any other team there is no doubt about it.

There are some posts that are acting as if the tweets are actually offensive or anything worthy of caring. Seems at least some of them were just doing it to play them at their own game. Don't know what they think it's going to achieve but it won't stop the unfair treatment.

The reaction to the Heart and Hand thing lost a high profile scum supporter her job and got Janey Godley booted off a government advertising campaign. It will make people think twice in future.

3 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Children falling 100 foot into the Clyde with its strong currents and almost certainly drowning aren't offensive. From a chairman!!!!!!!!!

Considering supporting the mirren now. 

Stand up guy. 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

The reaction to the Heart and Hand thing lost a high profile scum supporter her job and got Janey Godley booted off a government advertising campaign. It will make people think twice in future.

Aye that was good cause it was targeted at folk who could do something like the woman's boss.

But the only folk who read this forum is Rangers fans or tims obsessed enough to read our forums. So when I read folk seemingly upset about the tweets I didn't automatically think it was in the hope that someone in authority would see it and take action.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Children falling 100 foot into the Clyde with its strong currents and almost certainly drowning aren't offensive. From a chairman!!!!!!!!!

Considering supporting the mirren now. 

Stand up guy. 

So are you actually offended by it or not?

Aye that was good cause it was targeted at folk who could do something like the woman's boss.

But the only folk who read this forum is Rangers fans or tims obsessed enough to read our forums. So when I read folk seemingly upset about the tweets I didn't automatically think it was in the hope that someone in authority would see it and take action.

The reason action was taken is because their tweets were everywhere and pressure was applied. The same thing here.

2 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

So are you actually offended by it or not?

He could walk up and call me a pedo and I sincerely wouldn't be offended.

I'd just say.... You sell their strips.

I am wasn't on the bridge though, so couldn't drown is his child killing  wankfest. 

Defo needs his hard drive searched 

18 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

No I think there's more chance he would get pulled up for it. My other post I just made goes in to my stance on it - don't sink to their level but if you want to it's not going to have any effect on a Rangers forum.

Don't know what you mean about other profiles, I've had PG giving the ref the red card since I signed up.

I think you're underestimating the effect and power forums like this can have nowadays. The momentum gathered on forums like this and social media led the fans to come together and backlash against the treatment of 4lads. The collective voices from that stood up to the hypocrisy and not only swiftly put and end to the smear campaign but served warning to anyone else coming after us that we will not just go quietly into the night. I'd rather stand with them on the forums than sit back and say it's pointless.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Don't even know what point you're trying to make now. Don't think you do either.

Lol you don't think I do either.

Right then we'll wait and see if anyone loses their job cause someone posted on this forum that they weren't pleased about something the person said.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think you're underestimating the effect and power forums like this can have nowadays. The momentum gathered on forums like this and social media led the fans to come together and backlash against the treatment of 4lads. The collective voices from that stood up to the hypocrisy and not only swiftly put and end to the smear campaign but served warning to anyone else coming after us that we will not just go quietly into the night. I'd rather stand with them on the forums than sit back and say it's pointless.

You could be right but I think it's just social media and that forums that are only read by Rangers fans in the first place don't have any effect.

You could be right but I think it's just social media and that forums that are only read by Rangers fans in the first place don't have any effect.

You are a cunt.

Stand up for everyone but Rangers in your posts from day 1.

I wouldn't let you empty my bins. Defo a wrong 1.