St mirren chairman wants the bridge to collapse

RFC55

On 23/10/2021 at 09:51, RFC55 said:

Busy wee morning for the scumbag bastard deleting old tweets.

Wonder what will happen here...

He has a few more calling us Huns etc and a few sevco ones for good measure.

Screenshot_2021-10-23-09-41-37-175_com.android.chrome.jpg

I actually know his daughther + son in law. Saw on facebook that she was chuffed he became chairman. Have met him at brass band competitions.. never knew he was such a vile man. Cunt.

If the guy apologies, fair enough. I very much doubt he actually wished death on anyone. He wouldn’t be the first person to be a dick on social media.

However, if he was associated with St Mirren in an official capacity, at the time of the tweets, then there should be an SFA investigation and disciplinary process implemented. If not, then the SFA need to look at why their ‘fit and proper person’ test missed this, and revisit it for him.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

If the guy apologies, fair enough. I very much doubt he actually wished death on anyone. He wouldn’t be the first person to be a dick on social media.

However, if he was associated with St Mirren in an official capacity, at the time of the tweets, then there should be an SFA investigation and disciplinary process implemented. If not, then the SFA need to look at why their ‘fit and proper person’ test missed this, and revisit it for him.

Too busy wasting time and money taking on Douglas Park.

Thought this would have caused some upset today. Was suprised how mellow our fans were today!

Didnt see it, but a lad near me at the game said our fans had graffitied either last night or this morning near the TV gantry and the St Mirren "ultras" section. Not sure if he was talking shit or not?

24 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

“See all those things I said they don’t reflect my character or opinions”

It’s amazing how often this line is rolled out when someone is getting dug up about past tweets/comments as if it’s supposed to be taken seriously.

I get to to an extent where it’s something said years ago and you can of course grow and change opinions over the years. But these are tweets from like 6 months ago.

6years ago you could have a case for "growth and change", 5 months not a chance. Only sorry he caught pulled up for it. A bit like that Janey Godley

2 hours ago, Madina said:

Thought this would have caused some upset today. Was suprised how mellow our fans were today!

Didnt see it, but a lad near me at the game said our fans had graffitied either last night or this morning near the TV gantry and the St Mirren "ultras" section. Not sure if he was talking shit or not?

Wasn’t talking Shiite