St mirren chairman wants the bridge to collapse

RFC55

15 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Only after being contacted by multiple Rangers fans, and after blocking many Rangers fans this is all they can come up with.

Not even condemning the posts. They've also turned off their comments.

They don't care. They're not fit for purpose. A joke organisation.

They are run by Tarriers aren't they? Thought that was found out when they went on the failed war path over four lads song?

On 23/10/2021 at 21:14, PGWoodwind said:

No I think there's more chance he would get pulled up for it. My other post I just made goes in to my stance on it - don't sink to their level but if you want to it's not going to have any effect on a Rangers forum.

Don't know what you mean about other profiles, I've had PG giving the ref the red card since I signed up.

Evidence this is a wrong ‘un. It was a yellow card. Any genuine Rangers supporter who proclaims to love Gazza enough to have him on his profile pic would know this. 

23 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I actually know his daughther + son in law. Saw on facebook that she was chuffed he became chairman. Have met him at brass band competitions.. never knew he was such a vile man. Cunt.

Is there anyone that doesn't know his daughter? She must have some size of growler.

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

is Spier saying that he has done his research on this guy and would happy have him on as some kind of guest? That appears to mean that Spiers agrees that thousands of Rangers fans dying because a bridge collapses is a good thing.

6 minutes ago, ZZed said:

is Spier saying that he has done his research on this guy and would happy have him on as some kind of guest? That appears to mean that Spiers agrees that thousands of Rangers fans dying because a bridge collapses is a good thing.

That is surely the only conclusion you can come to.

By the way, how old is his profile pic. Is this the one he uses on grndr/tinder?

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I suspect that 'SFA investigation' just means.....let's start another 'operation whitewash'.

No way the SFA will punish anyone for attacking Rangers.

What I just typed sounds paranoid but I don't think it is.

Same SFA that pressed ahead with trying to remove Park from the arbitration despite being told it was very unlikely they would win? Ending up costing them thousands. 

If they find him not guilty then it only shows them up further. 

The guy should be banned from Scottish Football indefinitely.