RangersMedia Erskine Fund needs Your Support

govanblue

4 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

I'll stick another 10 in the morra 👍

no, please don't!!

Our existing members (including you) have done more than enough already this year (and previous years)

We need to spread the load a bit, and encourage new Members to join in.  :rangers:

Instead go and bug a fellow poster till they promise to donate.  :p:

6 minutes ago, jamess said:

Can we at least put a deposit down on the mid season whip round?

:lol:

I admire your initiative!

But I'd much rather try to persuade some Forum Members who have not previously donated to donate, before I start asking the existing Fund Members to stump up again!

Maybe @Zetland will be happy to start a Mid-Season Fundraiser Pledge List for existing members. (which so far would be @jamess@govanblue and @gazza27 :tu: )

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

But I'd much rather try to persuade some Forum Members who have not previously donated to donate, before I start asking the existing Fund Members to stump up again!

Maybe @Zetland will be happy to start a Mid-Season Fundraiser Pledge List for existing members. (which so far would be @jamess@govanblue and @gazza27 :tu: )

Your not an unreasonable sod after all then.

Just now, jamess said:

Your not an unreasonable sod after all then.

I've mellowed with age. :smokingcowboy:

So much so that I'm going to upload another pic in appreciation of your long-standing commitment to the Fund...

415858014_footiesept214.thumb.jpg.631cc3f5756736732486c1a42b3d406e.jpg

Erskine Park Home - Ibrox Stadium Tour - September 2021

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

I've mellowed with age. :smokingcowboy:

So much so that I'm going to upload another pic in appreciation of your long-standing commitment to the Fund...

415858014_footiesept214.thumb.jpg.631cc3f5756736732486c1a42b3d406e.jpg

Erskine Park Home - Ibrox Stadium Tour - September 2021

That is a stunning picture. The majesty of the club with the ongoing responsibility we have.

Always happy to donate, but it is a pity such a small number of people who use this forum, do so regularly for such a good cause. :sad:

Every one is free to do what they want with their cash, but I must admit I was disappointed to read in GB's opening post that only 77 members have contributed so far this season, that is very sad indeed. 

We do seem to have some new members over the last few months so if you read this post and have not donated, please consider doing so. Many thanks. :cheers:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Always happy to donate, but it is a pity such a small number of people who use this forum, do so regularly for such a good cause. :sad:

Every one is free to do what they want with their cash, but I must admit I was disappointed to read in GB's opening post that only 77 members have contributed so far this season, that is very sad indeed. 

We do seem to have some new members over the last few months so if you read this post and have not donated, please consider doing so. Many thanks. :cheers:

Disappointing, but don't look at the quantity, look at the quality.

32 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

All make a donation on Tuesday, just the same way as last time?? 

No Rab, please don't - not yet.

You're one of the 77 who have already made a donation towards this season's Fund.  :thumbsup:

In a couple of months, we'll be asking you and the other existing Fund Members to make a small mid-season top-up donation if you want to.

But for now, we're really trying to encourage Bears who have not already made a donation to get involved.

DCMzJNWWsAAkAdf?format=jpg&name=900x900

20 hours ago, govanblue said:

RangersMedia Erskine Fund needs Your Support

Greetings Fellow Bears,

As some of you may already know, the RangersMedia Erskine Fund has been supporting Erskine Veteran Care Homes since 2012.  We're now in our 9th year of supporting our Erskine Veterans (and Rangers) by providing Rangers-related Recreational treats to our Esteemed Veterans.

So far this season, we've received donations from 77 Forum Members :rangers:  

- and that's allowed us to renew our 8 Season Tickets for Our Veterans in Erskine Park Home and Hollybush House (Combat Stress)

DDF01C60-FACD-4FDF-9071-E7376FB7F2ED.jpe

- and it's allowed us to provide a few League Cup & European Tickets for our Veterans, 

- and to provide an Ibrox Stadium Tour and Argyle Restaurant Lunch for a group of Veterans (photos to follow - maybe!)

- and some Rangers Lotto tickets to give them a wee bit of extra excitement on bingo night 

- and we've been able to pay for a couple of our ever-popular Fish & Chip Nights, which have been even more welcome during lockdown...

38A6B3D6-548F-43B0-A9A8-C7390D44A9A7.jpe 

and to donate a decent amount of cash to support BRAVEHOUND companion dogs for Veterans.

image.png.29e49ab549a7e78a9b8b8c82d99965

All of these donations come from RangersMedia forum members just like you, so if you're not already a Fund Member, please consider making a donation to support our Veterans.  Every penny you donate gets spent supporting our Veterans, and usually supporting Rangers too - so it's a Win-Win!!

The Fund has been keeping a low profile recently, so there may be lots of newish Forum members who have no idea about what the Fund is, or how awesome it is.  :p:

So we need to try to change that, and make sure everyone on the Forum gets the opportunity to take part.  :thumbsup:

I've got about a dozen new photos of a new group of Erskine Veterans enjoying their Stadium Tour and a recent match which I'm sure you'd all love to see.

So here's the deal - each time a new Member joins the Fund, I'll upload a new picture.  

So if you existing members want to see these new photos, you'd better go pester some non-Members, and get them signed up!!

Here's a freebie for you...

1801159145_footiesept217.thumb.jpg.36b32fe04c735fd92b14605665dfed6d.jpg

Well over 150 Years of History right there - and that's before we even count The Rangers!

Membership of the Fund costs £10 per season (or you can donate more if you like!!!) - and I'm sure if you ask any of our 77 members, they'd agree it's one of the best tenners they've ever spent - and that's why they continue to support it year after year! :rangers:

to join the Fund, make a donation, or find out more, please PM @Zetland or @govanblue

C94B0AF8-92DB-4E9A-BF67-1CA26ED12A7E.jpe

We can't do it without you. :kingbilly:

More info here:

Is there a donations link? 

6 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m doing my annual food and drink donations for Remembrance Sunday. This time I’ve got the guys from the bowling club involved. So touch wood we get a whack of stuff to take to them 🇬🇧

Looking forward to the pics!  :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, govanblue said:

@Bad Robot @blueballss and @Zetland will also be joining this List. :thumbup: