Kemar Roofe

ElBufalo20

A natural poacher is hard to find or teach, Kemar Roofe is definitely that and he always makes my starting 11.

But he has been found missing a lot this year as well. Assessing a players goal tally that includes penalties (Tav last year) is a bit misleading.

I still think the Buff's overall game is better most of the time.

I remember watching the football league show when he was at Oxford and had a lot of interest in him. Used to think I wish we spotted him. Was absolutely chuffed when we did get him. 

Injuries are probably the reason he isn't at a higher level but he's not had one in a while and is as sharp as ever. 

One of those players that you can just tell is a few levels above. 

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A natural poacher is hard to find or teach, Kemar Roofe is definitely that and he always makes my starting 11.

But he has been found missing a lot this year as well. Assessing a players goal tally that includes penalties (Tav last year) is a bit misleading.

I still think the Buff's overall game is better most of the time.

He’s literally scored 3/4 penalties for us hardly a huge amount also pretty sure penalties count as goals if I’m not mistaken 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Same record as Alfie and he's fucking shite according to a stoater on the match thread 

Mate....strikers will frustrate the life out every cunt when they miss chances.....the minute they score all is forgiven....I was pissed with Alfie last week but this week he wins the points and he is all good again :lol:

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kinda on par with Morelos 100 in 199

Statistically speaking of course- there are lots of permutations though 

Goals to minutes Roofe will be better...but I still love Alfie..his celebration today was fucking phenomenal 

So underrated. The defence was superb last year but the goals he added to our team made the difference last season. The only guy that we've been able to pair up with Alfie and the only guy who can take the pressure off him.

Superb since he's signed.