*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Morelos is the best worst passer I’ve seen at the club. Guy looks phenomenal right up until he plays about six howlers.

He's never improved that part of his game, yet we continually ask him to do it, he should be told to hang on the last defender and force them backwards, him dropping deeper allows them to push up and swamp any space our actual passers might use

Our midfield is causing barely any threat bar Aribo, not to mention the total lack of shooting. Our strikers are not moving enough and those long balls are driving me nuts. Hagi needs to step up second half big time. We have been playing with fire since the start of the season and if we dont change our ways, it will cost us badly. Time to wake the fuck up, Rangers! And stay awake the whole season. Massive 45 mins. 

Defence has been a shambles but we need to be getting the ball forward quicker imo.  We can go from there box to our keeper in 2 passes.  

Our midfield are just too slow at moving the ball, and the balls we do play are 99% behind the player the pass is to.  Meaning the player needs to back track to collect the ball and all momentum is lost.  

No suprise we have scored nowhere near the amount of goals we had at this point last season.  

This sheep team are abysmal and hadn't won since August until the weekend when they beat a Hibs team in freefall. Says more about us than them that we're behind. We are fucking dreadful and everything we expected the team to do tonight, walk out tall and play with desire, bunch of shitebags.

They all want to take far too many touches on the ball, slow pish and not any of them are brave enough.

Just now, Creampuff said:

Performance has been fucking fine outside of a bizarre opening 15 minutes. Get over yourselves.

Fine if you’re drawing or winning, we’re showing no urgency when we need to score 2 and there’s no guarantee we won’t concede again 

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Every fucking game we ate saying the same things.

Whether you like it or not.

January will be make or break if we are still in a title fight by then.

Patterson on at halftime if the management team have any balls to start covering these mistakes every single game

You need to get the idea that we're spending money in January out your head to save any disappointment.

Wi that back 3 they have I don't understand why we are not piling pressure on them. Midfield toothless tonight. As much as I love the way hagi plays, we need bite in there and he's not showing it tonight. Lundstram seems to want time on the ball, which you don't get when playing in Aberdeens Cup final. I hope we get an equaliser sharpish as I fear this game could just fade away to fuck all

Total lack of urgency to imposed our game onto the opposition is killing us this season. We are starting every game with players always wanting another touch or another side wards/backwards pass then a big hoof up the park. Where's the quick passing, running off the ball looking and look to pull defenders out of position and allow midfield runners to get into space. None of this is happening.

Just now, Jelavic18 said:

Defence has been a shambles but we need to be getting the ball forward quicker imo.  We can go from there box to our keeper in 2 passes.  

Our midfield are just too slow at moving the ball, and the balls we do play are 99% behind the player the pass is to.  Meaning the player needs to back track to collect the ball and all momentum is lost.  

No suprise we have scored nowhere near the amount of goals we had at this point last season.  

Thanks for stating the obvious