*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

I said at the start of the season we needed an overhaul and was lambasted for it. All the older players like arfield, defoe and davis should have been released and the ones who didnt sign new deals sold like kamara and goldson. Cash in on tav and then bring in quality. 

Instead we bought in dross and frees. Put out two decent players on loan who hadnt had much of a chance in the first team and replaced them with utter dross. 

We look like a team coached to play a certain way but dont have players good enough to actually carry it out. Thats on the manager and coaching staff. 

I have said it before on here but genuinely baffles me as to a team managed by Gerrard can't see in games like this or  even seasons like this, I should say, we have no leader. Gerrard used to drag the Liverpool team to up their game either by motivation or demonstration. I know these types of players are not dime a dozen but we badly need a proper leader.