*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Fuck right off with that tarrier pish.

You could come back with something better than that FFS.

We need a leader out there, when things aren't going well there has to be someone players can turn to, currently there is nobody of that stature in this team.

I see players who can't deal with that pressure, not ones who say I will take it on my shoulders.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Do you trust them to spend the money properly in January, wouldnt surprise me if we put in an offer to usain bolt, god we love our pish football runners dont we

this is true but we need something, even the chance of seeing some of these chancers get sold off would make me happy. The telling thing is i cant name one player id be sad seeing sold off other than patterson (who btw will likely be sold to the highest bidder in jan). They havent earned playing for the jersey this season and for me that is unacceptable.

Kamara looks like he needs Davis beside him. Game fucking management fucking horrible - chasing a winner and fucking Goldson and Arfield are giving away cheap free kicks and Morelos is throwing himself to the ground.

Creating nothing, slow, timid, fragile and to be honest fucking embarrassing again. Every side we play will score against us 

Not one player has strung a run of form together. 

Disguting attitude, fucking disgusting 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Is anyone really that surprised. Iam not.

We've been riding our luck for weeks and weeks.

We could easily have dropped points v Hibs at home, Dundee and st mirren away, and thats just games i can think of off the top of my head.

Papered over cracks and shouted "it's a performance of champions"

we need to change system,  4-5 players need ousted, new players brought in, this Rangers team are flat, the defence again costing us games. 

fuck me, id take a injured Kent any day over some these players.

Nearly every team in Scotland has our system worked out. 

This is looking grim as fuck for us, spineless and gutless, we need leaders, im not the one to jump on tav but he needs benched. cant wait until the two Ryans are back, if were lucky enough to be still in this in january? changes are a must.  

We are sinking at an alarming rate,Hearts must be kicking themselves. Meanwhile Savco are gaining momentum also at an alarming rate.

I honestly thought on tonight of all nights, against an injury hit sheep side who just happen to be also shite,that we would finally put in the performance of the season. I expected to much from this bunch of charlatans. Disgusted. How Gerrard arrests this freefall i have no idea.

You could sit and write a long comment about lack of heart passion desire and fight or you could be a bit like the players and management team tonight and just write blah blah blah. See you next game for more of the same. 

Onto the press conference of pre planned questions by the in house media team, no real searching questions of why we are so disjointed and lacking the ability of scoring a goal from open play, if it wasn't for set plays this season we would be in serious trouble.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Is anyone really that surprised. Iam not.

We've been riding our luck for weeks and weeks.

We could easily have dropped points v Hibs at home, Dundee and st mirren away, and thats just games i can think of off the top of my head.

Months you mean, could see it from the early euro games in July.

Malmo alone should've been a sackable offence imo.

If that was pedro the pony we'd be baying for blood.

That was dreadful tbh. Can’t believe they turned in the exact same performance all season on a night like tonight and we got the softest penalty of the season to bail us out. 

Our 20th game so this isn’t just a blip, it’s a massive slump, essentially a third of the league season done. We’ll be winning no league this season. A complete shadow of ourselves 

Just now, falkirkNS said:

4 months too late.

Goldson, barasic both should gave went, possibly morelos, who's value has went from 20 million down to 10 if we are lucky

i agree, i got slated for saying as much at the start of the season. Sell and refresh.

Instead we took the path of topping up pensions and bringing in players for free....