*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

Just now, sassaaaa said:

That makes it ok then eh ? 

Any other manager with one in 3 years would get hounded out the club , hes tactically clueless , has spent a fortune and his idea of a decent player is a joke and hes treated like a god by some.

He lives off his name.

Our support doesn't help.

He was saved pre covid, this time we could be out of the title by Christmas 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

That makes it ok then eh ? 

Any other manager with one in 3 years would get hounded out the club , hes tactically clueless , has spent a fortune and his idea of a decent player is a joke and hes treated like a god by some.

Nah I’m just saying don’t make it sound worse than it actually is

Just now, Swagger said:

Every time we go forward it’s the same movement and outcome. Same recycled shite over and over. Nothing to mix it up and we just don’t create chances. 
We’ve blown it. Their bad spell is long behind them - they’ll be 4 or 5 clear of us before we play them next 

Sad thing is man I agree.  We have still to go to Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeens etc.  Worrying times

13 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

On the plus side, we've still to hit form and yet we're still top of league. 

We’re hitting no form this season mate unless drastic changes are made and the management are as stubborn as they come in terms of style and players who play through bad form

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Last time I checked it was still only October, but the usual lunatics are on here conceding the league already. 

I havent seen anyone concede the league,however only blind Pew from treasure island would fail to see our dramatic slump combined with Savco gaining momentum and confidence from our weekly fuck ups,if it continues,is going to end up a disaster. I will be astonished if we are still top in a couple of weeks time.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Last time I checked it was still only October, but the usual lunatics are on here conceding the league already. 

Honestly mate,  do you see us winning at the dump, not on this form I don’t, they are proving they can score goals, we can’t defend and struggle to get shots on target never mind score.

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

To do that our gameplan needs changed, teams pack the middle against us yet we tell them to come inside to leave space for the fullbacks to go up the park, tonight was even worse as the sheep played 3 at the back, tonight we badly needed proper wide men to drive from wide towards the box and draw the centre halves out, 

The gameplan isn't really suiting Hagi at the minute, not really a lot falling for him just now and being asked to create more in his position. My problem is with Aribo who rather than commits and goes for goal takes the easy option and side passes.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Motherwell A

County H

Livi A

Hibs A

Dundee H

Hearts A

ST Johnstone H

DU H

St Mirren H

Aberdeen A

Scum A

Our next 11 fixtures. On current form I'm dreading those away matches.

Saying it for weeks.  

But we’ll win this, we’ll win that, they’ll drop this, drop that......

We’re miles off last season and we haven’t improved a single position on our starting 11, very poor management from the top.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Any other manager in our history with a record of one trophy in four seasons would get fuckin slaughtered on here. Been saying it for yonks , the problem is Gerrard. Those waiting for the january transfer window are barking mad , I wouldnt let the guy anywhere near new signings........

I think the performances in europe the last couple of seasons bought him a bit of slack.

This season however its all going tits up and from my perspective the manager has to take a huge amount of responsibility for how poor we are this season.

This rotation pish is fucking criminal, we are on our knees in terms of consistency apart from being consistently shite. If we have players too old to fulfil a schedule of fixtures then they are too old to be playing for this club. Im not interested how good they have been in previous seasons. I mean how the fuck can a goal keeper not play every week? Hows Davis being dropped in and out of team? Sorry but if Davis can still swan off to play international football at his age then he can fucking play in every club game. As for defoe and arfield, biggest waste of money ive known to extend these deals unless they are pay on games played. ridiculous.

As you point out the signings have been shocking, although the two lads in Itten and Katic (who both were treated badly imo) seem to be doing not too bad at their respective loans - meanwhile we have Simpson and Sakala left here.... truely two of the worst footballers ive seen in a Rangers shirt.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Extend the league to 100 games if you want; unless we make changes and start performing it doesn't matter a how many games are left.

Why do the people having a go at Gerrard keep saying 1 trophy in 4 seasons?      Bollocks.

It's 1 in 3. This season isn't finished yet.

Not one trophy has been decided yet.

There are still 3 domestic trophies to be won this season.

No matter how gash we have been this season it's still 1 in 3. 

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Get Patterson in the side. Don't care if it's instead of Tav or pushed further up the pitch the boy's bite, desire and ability is needed.

And on Sakala, it's just pointless bringing him on. Looks like he has no idea what he's doing and is up there with some of the worst players we've ever had.

I don't rate Sakala at all from what I've seen so far, but to be fair to him he's getting thrown into games often out of desperation from the manager and none of our more experienced players seem to have a clue what they're supposed to be doing either.