*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

Just need to win. We've been inconsistent but are still ahead. The sheep have had a poor start but you know they always play us like a cup final. The rotten mob away to Hibs isn't a gimme but they're starting to stop conceding stupid goals and Hibs have went off the boil a little. I'll take a 2-0 right now to stay ahead of the pack 

I just have a feeling that we will win this one easily and be out of sight by halftime. We need to start being ruthless to teams and hopefully that starts on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I will be at work during the game;however I plan on complaining of stomach pains so can be locked in the shitter with my laptop doing the course of the game and nobody will think much of it.:thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

I just have a feeling that we will win this one easily and be out of sight by halftime. We need to start being ruthless to teams and hopefully that starts on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I will be at work during the game;however I plan on complaining of stomach pains so can be locked in the shitter with my laptop doing the course of the game and nobody will think much of it.:thumbup:

That is very unhygienic 

11 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

wouldn't be surprised if the chocolate hard man had a mysterious  injury and missed the game, the coward

I hope he plays, is shite as usual and is ignored by all the fans. This is the game he’s been looking forward to and he’ll want to be booed all night. I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction.