*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, Jelavic18 said:

Defence has been a shambles but we need to be getting the ball forward quicker imo.  We can go from there box to our keeper in 2 passes.  

Our midfield are just too slow at moving the ball, and the balls we do play are 99% behind the player the pass is to.  Meaning the player needs to back track to collect the ball and all momentum is lost.  

No suprise we have scored nowhere near the amount of goals we had at this point last season.  

We do this far too often for a team who doesn’t have one player capable of changing the direction of the play once it starts going backwards 

this is not going to change, fucking Brown and Bates part of a back 3 and were struggling, we give them a 2 -0 start, if certain players don't want to be here ? let them go, we need leaders to stand up, we need leaders all over the park. id be happy to see 4-5 players leave as seems to be getting stale.  Our build up play is so slow and i don't need to point out the defending. 

simply not good enough. there is a 40 million prize at stake at the end of season. 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

You need to get the idea that we're spending money in January out your head to save any disappointment.

I'm already dissapointed and facing upto facts 

Seen this since the first games in July, nothings changed.

I never laughed at the tarriers either because I seen this ahead.

Players need to go to refresh this squad or we are in fir a dissapointing season

Just now, BlueThunder said:

True but I do wonder if he has been told to stay back more.

Why when they sit back and we have basically a back 3 all the time? Goldson and Balogun sit there doing fuck all when we have the ball yet Lundstram thinks he has to sit in between them? 

Not even mentioning what we are like without the ball.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

What worries me is tonight we had all the motivation needed for our players to go and and put on a display for Walter.

2-1 behind and not had a great start to the game. Come on Rangers fully expect to grab this game by the scruff of the neck and get 3pts.

We never looked motivated. We are beyond shaky