*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Any other manager in our history with a record of one trophy in four seasons would get fuckin slaughtered on here. Been saying it for yonks , the problem is Gerrard. Those waiting for the january transfer window are barking mad , I wouldnt let the guy anywhere near new signings........

I agree.

Listen facts are, pre covid, Gerrard was on a shoogly peg, we were beaten with Hamilton fucking accies and gerrards teams had flung away another season.

CS68 and sassaaaa like this

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

What’s the alternative though ? Simpson 

Alternatives are we should have not been in this position!!

The p... should have been sold in August, Gerrard clearly knows he's signing a pre contract in January with some English championship shite 

kanjo and Bristoe1872 like this

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Hagi and Aribo are luxury players. When they are both off (tonight) we offer next to nothing.

We aren't even creating good chances.

Luxury players who's assists / goals ratio this season is horrendously poor.  Neither get what it means to play for us, when you're not playing well, you dig in, roll the sleevs up and leave everything on the pitch. They don't do that but they're not alone mate.

falkirkNS, bluenoz and Vision like this

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Last time I checked it was still only October, but the usual lunatics are on here conceding the league already. 

F... off with your loyalty pish, I've seen it from July ffs, I never once laughed at the crash barriers 

We have stumbled and stuttered from game to game from game 1!!!!

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

How do we fix it though? 

Gerrard isn't going to change the way we play or line up... He never does, he trusts his process or whoever tells him it. 

We don't have any money to improve it, we have bolstered our squad with absolute no hopers with the likes Sakala and Bacuna who are never changing games. Our big assets are in terrible form and only a mad man would offer a decent amount for any of them. 

Our only hope is they somehow collapse or get a mass of injuries because we are going to be dropping a shit load of points looking at the mince we have served up at Ibrox this season. 

This is back to Gerrard of old, well not exactly because we had periods in those seasons of playing well and getting big results... We are just consistently pish now

No idea mate.

Same players and staff as last season, same system, massively different form. In reality all we can hope for is a switch flicks and everything clicks again.

Or blind hope that Kent somehow comes back firing but he was pish before he was injured too

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

1 in 3 seasons… no trophies have been handed out this season.

That makes it ok then eh ? 

Any other manager with one in 3 years would get hounded out the club , hes tactically clueless , has spent a fortune and his idea of a decent player is a joke and hes treated like a god by some.

falkirkNS likes this

Every time we go forward it’s the same movement and outcome. Same recycled shite over and over. Nothing to mix it up and we just don’t create chances. 
We’ve blown it. Their bad spell is long behind them - they’ll be 4 or 5 clear of us before we play them next 

murzo, GazTops and The Godfather like this

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Any other manager with one in 3 years would get hounded out the club , hes tactically clueless , has spent a fortune and his idea of a decent player is a joke and hes treated like a god by some.

He lives off his name.

Our support doesn't help.

He was saved pre covid, this time we could be out of the title by Christmas 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Nah I’m just saying don’t make it sound worse than it actually is

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Motherwell A

County H

Livi A

Hibs A

Dundee H

Hearts A

ST Johnstone H

DU H

St Mirren H

Aberdeen A

Scum A

Our next 11 fixtures. On current form I'm dreading those away matches.

18 points out of that 

Just now, Swagger said:

Every time we go forward it’s the same movement and outcome. Same recycled shite over and over. Nothing to mix it up and we just don’t create chances. 
We’ve blown it. Their bad spell is long behind them - they’ll be 4 or 5 clear of us before we play them next 

Sad thing is man I agree.  We have still to go to Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeens etc.  Worrying times

13 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

On the plus side, we've still to hit form and yet we're still top of league. 

We’re hitting no form this season mate unless drastic changes are made and the management are as stubborn as they come in terms of style and players who play through bad form

HG5 likes this

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Last time I checked it was still only October, but the usual lunatics are on here conceding the league already. 

I havent seen anyone concede the league,however only blind Pew from treasure island would fail to see our dramatic slump combined with Savco gaining momentum and confidence from our weekly fuck ups,if it continues,is going to end up a disaster. I will be astonished if we are still top in a couple of weeks time.

HG5 likes this