*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

Sadly we're watching the level of this team now

Last season was an abnormality for this squad of players, now you're seeing what they can actually deliver

Piss poor squad with a few decent players who turn up when they fancy it, tonight in the pissing rain, they didn't fancy it at all

Be lucky if we win the league this season now, our run towards Christmas is horrendous and the ball is firmly in the taigs park now

16 minutes ago, Swagger said:

celtic are strong favourites no doubt about it. They’d run all over us at the moment. They’ve had by far the harder start and will strengthen in January. 
A league title for them and the Champions League money is disastrous long term for us 

They’re favourites now. Our start was the most favourable i can remember. From now until January our league fixtures are absolutely horrendous 

5 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Last time I checked it was still only October, but the usual lunatics are on here conceding the league already. 

Would never go conceding the league this early. 

However something has to change and quick. 

We've now dropped 6 points at home and only managed 3 clean sheets in the league. 

Just now, Finny said:

Why are we bringing on our supposed pacey players sakala and Wright when Aberdeen have parked the bus and are wasting time. There's no space for them to run onto. Stupid decision and the bench was rotten aswell. 

We should be buying a big target man in January to fucking batter teams.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Motherwell A

County H

Livi A

Hibs A

Dundee H

Hearts A

ST Johnstone H

DU H

St Mirren H

Aberdeen A

Scum A

Our next 11 fixtures. On current form I'm dreading those away matches.

If we’re within 4 points of the filth after that we’ve performed a miracle on current form. 

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

Why do the people having a go at Gerrard keep saying 1 trophy in 4 seasons?      Bollocks.

It's 1 in 3. This season isn't finished yet.

Not one trophy has been decided yet.

There are still 3 domestic trophies to be won this season.

No matter how gash we have been this season it's still 1 in 3. 

You actually think one trophy in 3 years is acceptable ?

16 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes a arrogant p.... I hate to say that but his refusal to refuse a new 30,000 week contract he should have went in August!!!

Swans about like Beckenbauer.

Should get fucked into the reserve's until January, I'm fucking telling you the now Gerrard will be luck to be here at Christmas at this rate, he's made a rip roaring cunt of key desions this season and it'll cost him

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I don’t see what others do with Aribo, he doesn’t do anywhere near enough for me. 

I also don’t understand how Hagi can skin the German left back, nutmeg Rudiger and lash a left footed shot past ter Stegen, but get the ball caught in his feet and look like he’s running through treacle against hearts, st mirren etc… 

not one of our players have hit ANY type of form this season. 

I’m the same with Aribo. Keep him on his right and he is done. It’s difficult deciding which part of our team is the worst - think the midfield just edge the title of most ineffective area 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

We should be buying a big target man in January to fucking batter teams.

Or have gave the big target man we signed a chance to do his role. Ittens signing baffled me as we don't play a style anywhere near his type of play to accommodate him and getting your fullbacks rattling balls into nobody in the box is baffling aswell. 

16 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes a arrogant p.... I hate to say that but his refusal to refuse a new 30,000 week contract he should have went in August!!!

Swans about like Beckenbauer.

Beckenbauer  if only he did !  He is only a part of the problem the performances of Aribo Roofe and especially Kamara were disgraceful 

3 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Why do the people having a go at Gerrard keep saying 1 trophy in 4 seasons?      Bollocks.

It's 1 in 3. This season isn't finished yet.

Not one trophy has been decided yet.

There are still 3 domestic trophies to be won this season.

No matter how gash we have been this season it's still 1 in 3. 

And did anyone really expect him to win anything in his first season due to the cluster fuck of a team he started with?

While I'm utterly disgusted with tonight's performance again and have seen nothing since the start of the season to convince me we are anywhere near a league winning team and look completely lost any suggestion that the league race is over before October is out while 2 points ahead at the top is the babbling nonsense of a surrender monkey buffoon 

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That should get a few likes. 

We've been fucking appalling from the word go, we've just fucking blew a free shot at a piss poor on the day after one of our biggest Legends has passed.

Fuck up man, run yer pish aff all ye want, that comment would look good on the Fenians site. 

Fucking riddy fae you bud

Wnat section were you sitting in tonight Mr Rangers? Living room front or bedroom rear? 

12 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Last time I checked it was still only October, but the usual lunatics are on here conceding the league already. 

Obviously agree with you on not conceding it, but mate it seems to be a recurring theme with you on not being able to guess what's coming tomorrow based on what you're seeing today.