*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

While I'm utterly disgusted with tonight's performance again and have seen nothing since the start of the season to convince me we are anywhere near a league winning team and look completely lost any suggestion that the league race is over before October is out while 2 points ahead at the top is the babbling nonsense of a surrender monkey buffoon 

@born a blue nose

I expect some consistency here from you. Fucking riddy eh? 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Wnat section were you sitting in tonight Mr Rangers? Living room front or bedroom rear? 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

@born a blue nose

I expect some consistency here from you. Fucking riddy eh? 

Enjoy your likes bud 👍

Fuckin idiot 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I’m the same with Aribo. Keep him on his right and he is done. It’s difficult deciding which part of our team is the worst - think the midfield just edge the title of most ineffective area 

Midfield offer SFA going forward, I can’t remember the last defence splitting pass from our midfield that set up a goal. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Not normally, but you need to take into account the starting points and gulf in budgets at the time. We we’re on about half their wages at one point. 

We drop points to teams run on buttons , budgets mean nothing. We have a management team who are world class at signing donkeys.....

Just now, GeeSS said:

Beckenbauer  if only he did !  He is only a part of the problem the performances of Aribo Roofe and especially Kamara were disgraceful 

Goldson, barasic, morelos were of value after last season and should have all been sold whilst at value.

Letting that p.... goldson run his contract t down

Morelos has went from 20 million to 5 million if yer lucky

Barasic went back into pussy mode.

Gerrards call, all of this.

I can see us out by Christmas. I really can.

Couldn't stand all this deck of cards pish cunts were slavering a few weeks ago whilst we stuttered and stumbled to 3 points. 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ten goals conceded in 11 games is too many.

Not scoring enough.

No creativity in midfield.

Our problems are all over the pitch, not just one specific area.

we need a whole new spine of the team or our players could actually grow one and we might get on a bit better...

but no seriously we need a new keeper if shagger is done, which looks like it - he isnt trusted to play every week, our cbs are a shambles, midfield needs a complete revamp and upfront i dont even know what we are trying to do.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

I’m trying not to make this sound like an excuse but hopefully yesterday just got the better of the team and we get the finger out on Sunday. 

I dont think yesterday had anything to do with it,if anything i thought,wrongly,it would spur us on to finally put in a performance. We have been utter pish all season.

24 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

If you are a Ranger, after the 48hrs we've endured, spouting tarrier propaganda wouldn't even enter into your mind. 

We were shite, the crowd had nothing to do with it. 

For some, the jersey hangs heavy and heavier still when things get tough.   

Goldson isn't interested. 

Tav is living off the armband. 

Lundstram is hit or miss. 

Take your pick, there's a wide range of criticisms but crowd pressure is quite simply a tarrier crutch. 

If ever there was a game to make a statement it was tonight mate. Some of these cunts are living on last year. I can’t fathom what we will do in January, but we need severe quality now. Team is stale as fuck now. Gerrard needs to be honest here and make changes with this roster. Scunnered with this now.