*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

Just back from the game and fuckin soaked. Another fuckin awful performance and it’s not a surprise. We have been dreadful all season and there are no signs things will get better. Tav Hagi and Roofe were fuckin brutal tonight. Our defence is a bombscare typified by that second goal.  The second half we didn’t look like scoring and got away with a point thanks to a penalty. Fuckin shite again 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Got man of the match for 4 games because he wasn’t as bad as he’d been in his first few, but that goal aside he’s still offered the square root of fuck all 

ehhhhh I'm all for a good overreaction tonight but I still disagree with this, he was genuinely good in at least a couple of those matches.

If you ask me if I think he was a great signing for our starting XI overall, then no I don't, and thought that when he signed. But he did have a few really good games recently

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Least of our problems

He's a massive problem when he gives away cheap possession and offers practically nothing in terms of creativity or even something as simple as accurate passing. Davis has to start ahead of him and Lundstrum can come on at 74 mins when we are hopefully winning. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

See Itten last season. 

Kent was well off form all season before his injury.

Defending as a team is a shambles and has been all season.

we need better than Itten IMO 

Kent may be poor atm but is still better than that shambles. 

defence is costing us points on a weekly basis 

hopefully this is just our bad patch, every team has one, this is the first time we've went thro one in a few years, thats what im clinging onto anyway lol..... im hoping we get a few players back and go on a run and shut us all up to fuck. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Assist for the first goal and scored the second. Hardly his worst game mate. 

@born a blue nose will be along shortly to tell me I just posted this factual observation for the likes.

If you think Tavernier played well you don't know football mate. Stick to marathon running 👍

7 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Thing is even if we had somehow scraped the win we all know the next poor performance is just around the corner.

Every game is the same. Unless celtic  have a horrific run of injuries the title is theirs for the taking 

Every fuckin game is a struggle and Sunday will be the same 

Just now, Broxi said:

As the number 1 Morelos hater on the site, I would actually stick with Buff next game

Can you elaborate why then mate? What does Morelos offer more than roofe through the middle? Remember how many chances per game we create so don't say physicality please.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Assist for the first goal and scored the second. Hardly his worst game mate. 

@born a blue nose will be along shortly to tell me I just posted this factual observation for the likes.

Did you even see the game he was fucking pish, passes to no cunt or getting ball took off him, a cross and a scored penalty isn’t saving him here.

1 minute ago, CoplandStandBear said:

He's a massive problem when he gives away cheap possession and offers practically nothing in terms of creativity or even something as simple as accurate passing. Davis has to start ahead of him and Lundstrum can come on at 74 mins when we are hopefully winning. 

Agree to disagree mate. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Least of our problems

Is he though? He is a player who played for a team who usually had less than 30% possession, who sat back in number to stifle teams rather than high press. I have never reckoned he would be a fit and it only takes one player to  ruin a pressing game.

That familiar feeling of recent seasons tonight. 

Worst I've felt leaving Ibrox in a long time, we're winning nothing as it is and that team look a shadow of last season. 

No one gets pass marks from players to management, a shocking performance tonight. 

1 minute ago, Fergie_6 said:

Did you even see the game he was fucking pish, passes to no cunt or getting ball took off him, a cross and a scored penalty isn’t saving him here.

On 39 minutes they blew right down his side with a man alone in the box and only a wretched cross kept it from being 3.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Can you elaborate why then mate? What does Morelos offer more than roofe through the middle? Remember how many chances per game we create so don't say physicality please.

I'm not going to argue much because it's well known I think he's been pish for ages, but goals in back to back games at the moment I'd maybe stick with him again for the next one. I don't think Roofe has really staked his claim either.

But yeah I won't lose sleep either way. Our striking options don't excite at the moment

Just now, docspiderman said:

Is he though? He is a player who played for a team who usually had less than 30% possession, who sat back in number to stifle teams rather than high press. I have never reckoned he would be a fit and it only takes one player to  ruin a pressing game.

He had got 4 out of 6 man of the math performances before tonight, as I said, least of our worries.