*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

Just watched the highlights we are stuck in a rut with the same players playing at half capacity. Goldson should be dropped as he has been strolling games now we have no adequate replacement. A major shake up is needed on the park. Until Gerrard drops some of his favourites the poor form is going to continue. We are struggling to even score and our defence look weak and are shipping goals, looking like 55 was our peak.

They’ve had a harder start than us, Gerrard could get embarrassed if he doesn’t sort this out. 

If they  win the LG ? With a new manager and  in transition, there will be no way back for Gerrard imo. 

January can’t come quick enough. Hopefully we’re still in it by then. 

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

Our strikers and defenders are not good enough for Rangers it's that simple.  I said last night at 2-0  i'd be happy if we got this back to 2-2 we did and I was still not happy.

We must have the slowest front three in the league who struggle to play together.

Morelos was more than good enough, what the fucks happened to him?

2 hours ago, nik2402 said:

Ianis Hagi is the most overhyped player I Remember playing for us. He’s slow, his second touch turns to a tackle more often than it’s said. He’s barely a goal threat for the position in which he plays. Get him benched.

That's the issue. The player himself is a game changer, one of very few we actually have.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

Morelos was more than good enough, what the fucks happened to him?

A striker at Rangers should get more than 12 goals in the league in one season, two seasons in a row he's had 12 goals in the League, I do not think that is good enough for a Rangers striker, I have said it for two seasons now boring everyone by now i'm sure but it does not make it any less true.

We cant have a striker who tries to play midfield and out on the wing when he should stick upfront he's not the most mobile of players to do a dual role.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Asked to play a different game for 2 years. Shackled for the sake of the system.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

A striker at Rangers should get more than 12 goals in the league in one season, two seasons in a row he's had 12 goals in the League, I do not think that is good enough for a Rangers striker, I have said it for two seasons now boring everyone by now i'm sure but it does not make it any less true.

We cant have a striker who tries to play midfield and out on the wing when he should stick upfront he's not the most mobile of players to do a dual role.

Remember when you’d back him to win 70/30 against balls, playing on the shoulder of the defender. His greatest attribute was his physical strength. That’s completely lost from his game now.

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Remember when you’d back him to win 70/30 against balls, playing on the shoulder of the defender. His greatest attribute was his physical strength. That’s completely lost from his game now.

Morelos could step by and outrun a defender and had very good feet and a great powerful shot we do not see that Morelos now. Not all Morelos fault he did score last night but constantly takes up the wrong position now rather than getting in the box.

Goldson was more culpable for me last night and looked like a player who wants away.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Why have we stopped putting players at the post for set pieces?  If you can’t win defensive headers or let opposition just do what the fuck they like it’s a must.

Mentioned this numerous times. It's always been Davis that's had those goal line clearances in vital games because that's where he's been stationed.

29 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Still can't believe we let that baldy Lego muncher score. 

That was the pinnacle of his career by the looks of it, when you start celebrating as much as that when the games not over it often comes back to bite you on the arse.

28 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Goldson is clearly running down the clock till his contract is up.

Alfie I simply don’t get, he previously terrorised defenders now he’s a mediocre No10.

Goldson is a shitebag, he knows where his future is, he would have signed by now, he had a chance to go into a 50/50last night and shat it, Tav is another one who is gash, not kicked a ball all season, let's face it he can whip in a decent ball but that's it, gives the ball away and players get by him easily. Not just singling these two out but these are players who have so much more to offer but do nothing.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Goldson is a shitebag, he knows where his future is, he would have signed by now, he had a chance to go into a 50/50last night and shat it, Tav is another one who is gash, not kicked a ball all season, let's face it he can whip in a decent ball but that's it, gives the ball away and players get by him easily. Not just singling these two out but these are players who have so much more to offer but do nothing.

The amount of crosses into our box is embarrassing. 

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

The worse thing about it for me is Aberdeen look fucking rotten.

They are.  Fans were wanting Glass sacked two weeks ago and were waiting on their games against the junkies and us to go for it.  

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Goldson is clearly running down the clock till his contract is up.

Alfie I simply don’t get, he previously terrorised defenders now he’s a mediocre No10.

I've backed the Buff to the hilt on here but last night I'd have taken him off - more intent in having a schoolboy run in with broon than actually trying to do his job and help us win the game 

Is Alfie the only player in that team that’s got a voice, when the lego muncher and about 5 of his sheep were all round about beaton harassing him for a decision the wee man was the only player in amongst them fighting the case whilst the rest were hiding behind the hauf way line the shitebags. 

55 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I've backed the Buff to the hilt on here but last night I'd have taken him off - more intent in having a schoolboy run in with broon than actually trying to do his job and help us win the game 

We should have removed him and Roofe earlier as both were poor against a makeshift defence.