*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Seen this on Twitter, can’t be too surprised at what this rag puts out but used the late great gaffers name in a joke/pun to sum up the game. Horrible stuff.

C6C1D8B2-59A7-42D0-95BF-C0C2BB0B1538.jpeg

Absolute disgusting rag with no morals.

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I don't ever remember Gerrard really tearing a strip off the team in public and perhaps it's true what SAF used to say about players getting enough praise and a time will come when they just need criticised and be told in public that it's just not good enough 

He’s too soft with them. 

22 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Haven't seen anyone say the league's over, all I'm seeing is people pointing out that we've been shite since the season started and there's no signs of improvement anywhere. Are they wrong?

No they are not wrong, I'm not disputing that at all, I've seen and heard loads of comments from our own dismissing our chances of winning the league, we are in a fight for the title, I'm well up for it but I'm not sure how many of us are at times,  ( bit of a late reply but I'm on ridiculous hours at work at the moment).

On 28/10/2021 at 00:11, falkirkNS said:

This rollercoaster is derailing fast imo.

Honestly seen it in July, but really could take a change by Christmas in management, I hate to say it but pedro n warburton got it tighter with hardly any money spent....

:confused: